Never again

"Now lets go split your soul"Tom said holding out his hand for me to take.I smiled and got up out of the chair walking across the creaky wooden floorboards towards him and taking his outstretched hand,feeling our fingers intertwine felt good after such a long time.

We walked out of the front door to towards the snow covered street light lit cobble streets of Little Hangleton.A few people who were out and about sent scowls in our direction,but when I looked over to Tom he just gave me a reassuring smile just like he had the day when I was worried about the sorting ceremony.We came to a stop just outside of a little cottage where the roses lining the little path leading to the front door were covered in snow.Candles were the only source of light and the place would look quite welcoming if it didn't belong to Victoria Clearwater's grandmother,the women who came up with every wicked scheme that Victoria had ever used against me,this women was just as bad as her granddaughter if not worse.

I looked to Tom who gave my hand a reassuring squeeze,with that I took out my wand and walked towards the front door hoping that its old hinges wouldn't creek.Luckily they didn't and I managed to get into the cottage unnoticed by the little old lady who lived there.I followed the sound of her humming an old simple tune and found her sat in a little reading chair humming away happily beside the fire while she was knitting.I let myself get overwhelmed by feelings of hatred for Victoria and raised my wand at the little old lady's head.It was time.

"Avadra kevardra"I cast the spell and a green light shot out of my wand towards her,seconds later she was slumped back into her seat with her head drooping.The candles that she had been using as a source of light went out and left me in darkness.A cold gust of wind entered the room as Tom walked into the room and stood beside me.

"Is she dead?"I asked feeling faint.

"Yes she is dead"Tom replied when he was at her side and closing her eyes which were widened in shock.

"Come on we need to leave before anyone finds us"Tom ordered and walked out of the house while I took one last look at the old women who had died for my gain.I followed after Tom shutting the door behind me and making sure there was no trace of us being here.

"Is it bad that I feel no remorse for doing that?"I asked Tom once I had caught up with his long strides,even with my long legs it was hard to keep up with him.

"No"He replied bluntly and continued to walk towards the Riddle house.Once inside with the door shut securely behind us I saw that Gabby was in the hallway cleaning.She looked up from scrubbing the floor eyeing Tom and me.I just cocked an eyebrow at her before following Tom in silence up the stairs towards the bedroom where I had put my bags.

"Do you have any idea what you want the horcrux to be?"Tom asked when were inside the room.

"Yes"I replied and pulled my bag out from under the bed,opening it and taking out a necklace which Tom had given me back in fourth year.I held it up and he smiled a real warm smile,he walked over beside me and knelt down taking the necklace from me and admiring it in the moonlight which was streaming in through the window.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"He asked sounding in a daze but sounding more like the Tom I once knew and not the new odd one that scared me sometimes.

"Of course I do"I replied and Tom moved his gaze from my necklace to me.

"Take out your wand"I did as he asked and got ready to put part of my soul into the necklace which I treasured so dearly.Once placing the necklace on the dresser Tom came to stand behind me putting an arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"You can do it"He whispered beside my ear as I raised my wand.

"Will it hurt?"I asked turning my head over my shoulder to look at him.

"Only a little"He replied and I nodded taking a shaky breath before casting the spell feeling like a part of me was being pulled out of me.It hurt,more than a little.I screamed in pain dropping my wand and feeling myself be lifted by a pair of strong arms shortly before I fell unconscious. 

AN:Hey guys you don't have to read this but thanks for the lovely comments you are all amazing!!!I hope this isn't going too fast or too slow for your liking,Please feel free to comment what you think so far it means a lot when you take some time just to write a comment on my story which probably isn't even that good but thank you!!!