Chapter Four: I tried!!

Jerrod's POV

Two days.

Two days since Arrow and Colin have been missing. Yet I have much hope for there return.

Arrow's dad has been working none stop to find his son and his husband yet the wait is almost torture.

I've had to help out with Madison and Zack due to there absence and yet I have no real idea what happened to them.

They never made it home from the restaurant...thoughts go through your head about what if we had got them home, yet nothing like this has happened before.

Everything had been slotting into place for them both...I really do hope they are okay. I can't help but worry.

"Jerrord you alright you hardly touched your dinner?" Conner asks me his plate almost finished and I had barley taken two bites out of mine.

I don't feel very hungry. I sigh and look at him.

"I'm sorry. I don't feel very hungry."

"I know its not easiest thing to handle. When someone you love is missing and even more when there isn't much to go on. But you know they are both strong and I'm sure whatever has happened they will be found. Have faith," he smiles at me.

"I know...just can't help but think the worst."

He nods, "I get that. I was thinking we might have to hold back on moving if it goes through...it might not be the best time."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Wherever you guys are keep strong and come back. We all need you too," I whisper as Conner gets up and comes and gives me a hug.

"Have faith. We will see them again."

Arrow's POV

My head felt like it had been dragged through a very rough bush about hundred times. My body ached more then I cared to admit and I struggled to even open my eyes for a good ten minutes after coming around from being knocked out.

When I finally opened my eyes I found myself chained up to a wall in a small confined space alone.

What happened?

I try go over what I remember. Shit!

I hope Colin is okay...Tyler that is the kids name I had tried to protect, yet I knew I had failed miserably and got myself into quite a predicament and dragged Colin along for the ride. I doubt he had got away...

Yet I'm not afraid. I've found myself in some horrible situations in the past and this would be no different. I just have to come up with an idea of getting out of here...but I've never found myself chained up before. This is new.

I hadn't only just stumbled literally into a kid that is being abused. I knew something more sinister had been going on, if I had been wrong I wouldn't have found myself chained up right now.

They would only risk attacking us if they felt they were in danger of being discovered. So what are they are up to? And more to the point what did they plan on doing to Colin and I or Tyler now.

I look up as the door to the confined space is opened up to reveal the man that had knocked me out.

He smirked in my direction. "Hello there. Did you have a good sleep?" he asks me.

"I've had better."

This made his smirk go even wider if that is even possible.

"You see no one likes the hero. And I certainly don't like you or the way you spoke to me."

"The truth hurts," I begin but this seemed to piss him off and he came towards me pulling me to my feet harshly.

"Stand down, Dan. I will be dealing with our guests," said a man who had arrived at the door.

My mouth fell open. No way!!

"Hello Arrow. How long has it been. Grown well it seems. How happy I am you bumped into Dan and Tyler. Because now I can have some fun. Colin doesn't know I'm here yet...yet I wanted to see you first. How you have changed from the kid I stabbed huh?"

I grit my teeth Dan still holding onto my top tight. It's my old headmaster....I never knew his name. "You bastard! How you get out of prison!"

"I have my ways, Arrow. Let's just say a prison cell is not where I wish to find myself in and I owe you and Colin for that. Interfering kids...yet your not a kid no more. But still interfering in things you shouldn't," he said looking at me with pure anger now.

"You found yourself working for this psycho? No wonder you are the way you are."

Dan's fist collided with my stomach. "Sorry boss he is really pissing me off!"

I felt myself coughing in shock at the power of his punch. This guy is strong.

"Bring him," is all he said before he left the room.

Dan undone the chains before he picked me up roughly chucking me over his shoulder....why is it even now I'm adult I still get treated like I am nothing but a bag of feathers.

Fuck...what am I meant to do here? Colin....shit this guy is complete psycho...poor Tyler.

My brain has all these mix signals and feelings I can't help but find myself getting angry.

I took my chance. I kicked hard pulling myself away from him as we reached the dark lit corridor he fell forward while I landed awkwardly on the floor but I scramble to my feet attacking him, pinning him to the floor. Quickly grabbing the knife he had on his belt. No way am I going to let him use that. Don't wish to go through that again.

I step back him still on the floor but he is eyeing me up. "Your quick I give you that, but I don't think you have the guts to use that. You don't seem like the type," he laughs.

I look at him. He is right...I really hate violence and I've only resorted to it couple times when I felt like I had no choice, yet this man has caused Tyler to go through something no kid should go through and I don't even know probably half of it.

"So what is your plan Arrow? Because from my side it looks like you have no choice but to come with me and if you ever want to see Colin again then it be smartest decision don't you think? I mean I wouldn't think that ring on your finger is fashion sense is it? Must love him alot...each to there own I guess but maybe not because if you had walked away, Colin wouldn't be in danger right now," he laughed very loudly this time.

Fuck...he has a good point. Yet I can't let myself go with him because of...Colin....

I felt the knife leave my hand with a hard tug and I found a hand putting the knife to my throat.

How could I be such a fool. He was distracting me!!

"Now I rather not stab you again Arrow. Not yet anyway."

"Fuck you!" I shout but being careful of the knife right near my throat.

"Well that could be arranged," he laughs.

I felt myself almost be sick in my mouth at the mare thought of that.

"Come along," he says as he slowly makes me walk forward but had a firm grasp on me and knife very much in play.

Colin...I'm so sorry. I tried.