Chapter Seven: Till next time Arrow.

Tyler's POV

I sat in a room with a man that looked like Arrow with the same sort of features.

"Tyler is it?"

"Yeah...so are you going to help?"

"I can see your very upset and worried and I'm so glad you came here and managed to get away. The young man who helped you...is my son. You must take me to where him and Colin are being kept."

"Really? Oh thank goodness for that. I thought you wouldn't believe me. Your son was only trying to protect me...no one has ever done that before."

"Arrow is one in a million. I couldn't ask for a better son. He makes me so proud everyday. He must of known something was wrong...I'm sorry for what you have gone through...it must of not been easy," he says to me.

I look at him and smile," After seeing what Arrow has gone through by trying to protect me or save me...we have to go save him. Someone needs to save him for once."

"We will. I'll get a team together and we will go save my son."

Arrow's POV

I'm rammed up against a wall my world spinning at the mare impact of it.

I can barley find the energy to keep my eyes open anymore but I find the strength to force the women off me.

Kildra comes up behind her and pins her to the floor. "Not today sweet cheeks." He knocks her out by hitting her head against the ground.

I look at her...I'm sorry.

"Arrow will you concentrate for more then a minute!" Kilma shouts at me.

I shake my head ," I can't do this. This is wrong and I can barley walk. Right now everything won't stop spinning."

I suddenly feel my body give way and hit the floor. I try take control of my body to move, to do fucking something but I can't see or hear anything.

This sickly feeling comes over me and I find myself being sick on the ground.

"I think this was a bad idea," I just about make out Kildra's voice.

"Something is wrong. I could of beat him up too much or it could be anything."

"So what do you suggest?"

"We go back...we can do this another day."

"I hate the thought of giving up when we already half way there...can we not just leave this punk here?"

"I don't know Kildra...what if someone finds him. I think we would regret that decision."

"Your fucking right. Man this punk is a big pain in my ass. Why didn't you succeed in killing him the first time."

"Because I will protect the man I love. Now turn around slowly or i'll shoot you both!" I hear Colin's voice.

He is here...the idiot. Run! Don't get yourself killed for me...I would never forgive myself.

I felt someone picking me up...who is that?

"It's going to be okay, Arrow. We are here now. You rest."

I felt comfort in those words as I felt myself pass out.

Colin's POV

I held onto Arrow's hand. I haven't slept properly in a good couple days but every time I tried to go back to the flat to get some sleep all I was met with was horrible nightmares, nightmares that made me relive the last few days and seeing the man I love in pain.