Chapter Twenty Six: I just want to go home.

Arrow's POV

I kick and I punch with all my might as he chucked me on what seems to be a bed now beneath me.

His face is full of anger as he takes off what he put over my head.

"Stop fighting me!" He shouts.

"Like fuck," I say as I try lunge myself off the bed but he pushed me back raising the knife.

"Do you want to die?"

I glare at him. "I rather you just leave me the fuck alone!"

"Come on Arrow. Bet you haven't done anything in a while being stuck with your uncle. No one will know," he whispers.

"You are as sick in the head as my uncle. And the police are here. You won't be able to escape! Plus I'll go another month, another year without anything if its not Colin," I spit at him kicking the knife out his hand it landing on the ground away from us.

He grabs my hair and slams my head against the wall, dizziness returning. My head pounding, my vision now a total mess.

I felt him grab my wrists tying something onto them and against the back of the bed on the bars. I tried to struggle but I couldn't do anything, my head pounding.

I felt my trousers being pulled off now panic gripping me. Tears coming to the surface.

"Leave me alone," I cry. This can't be happening!

I hear a cock of a gun as I spot my uncle near by with a gun in his hand.

"Step away from my nephew!" He shouts.

The man turns looking at my uncle. "Would you shoot your dear friend? I doubt it."

He chucks my trousers on the floor but I hear the gun go off before he touched me. The man cries out in front of me falling towards me.

He falls on top off me which I cry out at him being so heavy on my body. My uncle runs over pushing him off me onto the floor.

He undoes the rope letting me free looking at me sympatheticily. "I'm so sorry Arrow," he whispered. He looks rough, taken quite a beating but I doubt I look any better.

I gasp at the immense pain I am in, trying to breath steadily. I can't believe that almost just happened...

"What about that job," I begin.

"Forget that...Arrow I'm really sorry I almost let that happen. I'm sorry that all I've ever done is hurt you," he whispers.

"You alright? I thought you hated me," I say as I sit up my head spinning.

"I don't hate you, Arrow. I don't blame you for hating me. All I've done is ruin your life. You think you can walk," he begins but a hear the shot go off. I watch as my uncles life leaves his eyes collapsing on the floor in front of me.

I move my eyes over to where the shot had come from....

"You have such a natural way to make even the heartless of men try be good don't you Arrow," he smirks over at me.

It's Kilma. I struggle of the bed trying to think of an escape from here, from him. My life feeling almost at breaking point. I grab my trousers off the floor and yank them back on.

"What do you want?" I ask my voice shaking.

"What I have always wanted. To be in charge. Now Jim is dead I can take over his men and you are coming with me."

"Like hell!"

"You are an adult now Arrow but your still that poor defenceless kid I stabbed a few years ago now. Do you wish to live another day? If so you are coming with me."

"I rather you shoot me," I whisper. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep being pushed and pulled and used in someones sick scheme. I'm done....

"Have it your way," he laughs as he reloads his gun. I could run but I doubt there is any point. I'm tired, too weak. This is where it all ends for me.

I love you Colin I hope you know that...

I watch Kilma all of a sudden drop the gun in his hand staring at me. "Looks like you get to live another day," he retorts as he falls to the floor blood coming from him but I can't see from where.

"Arrow...go home. Go be with the man you love and never stop being you," I hear my uncle whisper.

I go over to him and kneel in front of him. He still has a gun in his hand. I notice he has a Silencer on it.

"You saved me," I whisper.

"About time I did..instead of hurting you. Go now...I'm not going to make it. Please I hate if anyone else shows up to hurt you," he whispers before coughing up blood.

I look at him. The man that had caused so much pain, so much hurt and pain in my life yet I can't hate him anymore....he just saved me from being raped or killed. I will always remember that no matter how much of a horrible man he is.

I get to my feet. "Rest in peace uncle," I whisper.

I struggle towards the door. I open it up to reveal Colin in front of me. I felt tears falling down my face. He brought me into a comforting embrace.

"I found him!" Colin shouts. I watch as my dad, Adam and few officers coming towards us.

"Arrow," Colin says looking at me.

I look at him unable to control the million emotions I'm feeling right now.

"Can I go home?" I ask him.

He looks at me sympatheticily. "Oh Arrow," he whispers bringing me into another embrace I gracefully enjoy. I didn't think I'll ever be in his arms again.

My dad and officers go into the room. "What the hell happened? My dad asks.

I still had tears falling down my face as I look over at him and three men on the floor. "Alot...," I whisper.

Alot that I don't wish to discuss but know I will have too. Colin puts his hand to my face, "What have you been through," he whispers back to me.

I take his hand. "Can I explain later..."

"Of course son. Right this one is still alive just about...Jim is dead. What about him," he said calling to one of his officers.

"Dead."

Colin looks at me. "I didn't kill them...they killed each other. I was just the cause of it all I guess. I'll explain soon," I say as I felt my world falling in on itself but I soon realised I had collapsed to the floor finally my body giving up and I let it. Nothing could change what just happened. I just want to go home...