Chapter Thirty Two: Some closure.

Jerrod's POV

I got the call.

The call I had hoped wouldn't of come. I spoke to Arrow's dad for a good ten minutes Connor staring at me the entire time wondering what was going on.

Once I finished on the phone I explained to him the situation. Connor's faced dropped when I had finished telling him.

"Wow. Those two know where to find trouble where ever they go," said Connor grabbing his shoes and putting them on.

"What you doing?" I ask him.

"Well I'm guessing we aren't going to sit here and let it escolate or hear the news there dead. We are going to go save them," said Connor.

I smile at him," I love you," I say to him as I grab my shoes.

We are on our way brother...survive till then.

Colin's POV

I place Arrow down in the cave. Jordon's hide out as he called it. Arrow is burning up, he passed out. I'm no doctor...but I know it has something to do with that knife in his back.

I want to pull it out...but he is already losing blood. It could make it worse but what if whatever was on that knife has caused this?

What if it is making it worse right now? I wish Paul was here. He would know what to do for sure.

Jordon is dressing the one wound Tyler had got from an arrow. I told him to sort Tyler out first because I know Arrow would kill me otherwise.

Yet...I know he is the one in the worse condition. I don't know what to do. I work in a children centre, I'm no good at this sort of stuff. I know basic first aid.

I take Arrow's hand. "Don't you dare die on me. We meant to do this together. Don't you give up!" I say out loud.

"Would I ever do that?" I hear Arrow whisper.

"Your awake..." I trail off.

"Just about...you got to take the knife out. Dress the wound...I know that knife had something on it. My lungs felt like they were being crushed," he tells me.

"I'll do it," said Jordon who had finished helping Tyler. "Get some food from over there with Tyler and get something ready for I and Arrow while I sort this out."

I nod. "Look after him," I tell him as I kiss Arrow on the lips before heading over to Tyler.

The yell of pain from Arrow made me jump as I started sorting out food. It made my heart hurt that I can't help him or take away the pain for him.

I'm so sorry...Arrow. Forgive me for bringing us here...I really didn't expect something like this to happen. None of us did I guess.

Arrow's POV

I think my life has flashed in front of my eyes on more then one occasion at this point.

I feel like this is how my life is going to be. Dealing with things that would most likely break most people. Yet I get up and face another day...or I try too. I try to survive, with everything that is chucked at me.

Hearing Colin say don't die on him. That we are meant to do this together makes me want to fight to live. So I don't leave him to face this cruel world on his own. I didn't marry him for the fun of it. I didn't put this ring on for the fun of it. It means the world to me because Colin means the world to me. He is my world. I'm grateful he isn't hurt and Tyler will be okay. I hate myself for letting them hurt him...

I rather deal with the pain then watch the people I love suffer what I've had to suffer or continue to suffer at this point in time.

My lungs feel at ease. My body feels less numb and tired. But I know I'm not out of the woods. I know it will take time for my body to heal and they are still out there. We are all scared. But we are going to fight.

It is all we can really do at this point.

I limp over to where Jordon has put his weapons. I look through them scanning them with my eyes.

"Do you think going back out there be good for you?" Jordon asks who appears next to me.

Colin and Tyler are both catching up on some sleep. I can't sleep not after passing out after Jordon had took the knife out and dressed it.

"Staying here isn't going to stop them. They will find us sooner rather then later. We take them by surprise," I say as I pick up a short but sharp knife.

"You any good with a weapon though kid? I mean have you ever used one?"

I look at him and sigh ,"I rather not fight at all. But there isn't a choice here. It's them or us. I won't let them hurt Tyler and Colin and if they lose me. It fuck them up. I know that. I mean a lot to them. They mean hell of a lot to me. So I will fight and yes I can. Knife's I'm best at but I could use a gun if I had to. You got anything closer to what they have?" I ask him.

"How is it you know how?"

"Let's just say this isn't my first experience with violence or crazy people . I've had to deal with a lot of pain. I got my first knife wound at the age of sixteen. So you got a plan how we can do this?" I ask him.

He looked at me sympatheticily. "One brave kid it seems. Well I have an idea but to whether it will work. Let's hope so."

"Well I'm all ears because I want to make this out alive if at all possible," I say to him with genuine smile. I hope he has a good idea because I need this to work out for all of us and take down the people that killed this man's son. He deserves some closure.