Chapter Twenty Two: I'm coming!

Tyler's POV

I wanted to go with Colin and Arrow more then anything but I knew better. Know better. They wouldn't let me go even if I had asked.

I lay my head against the pillow Jerrod and Connor telling me to get some shut eye. It is two am in the morning and I'm feeling pretty tired by this point. Yet sleep wouldn't take over. No matter how hard I tried.

Yet finally after what felt like a long time I felt sleep take over only to replaced with some sort of bizzare nightmare.

It all came in a blur.

Blood.

Screams.

Tears.

Hurt....

"Tyler," I hear someone say my name.

I wake up my eyes adjusting to the light in the room. Colin sat on the bed beside me.

"You are back. Where is Arrow? Did you help Paul?" I ask him.

He took my hand. "They are both safe. They are up at the hospital. Arrow got shot. Nothing major just in the arm. But he has to get it sorted and Paul offered to take him so I could get back here. You okay you seemed to be having a nightmare."

I nod. "Of course. Just a nightmare. I'm glad you are all okay. What happened?"

"Ah well that can wait till later. You get back to sleep hopefully without a nightmare," he smiled before he kisses me on the forehead. "Good night Tyler."

"Good night...dad."

Colin smiled, "Good night son."

Arrow's POV

I watch Paul looking at me out the corner of my eye.

"You alright? You seem to be staring at me...alot."

"Yeah sorry...I guess I was just thinking and I guess I wanted to say I always knew about you and our dad. That he kidnapped you that afternoon and you went missing for the night. And I could never hate you."

"You knew...Colin told you didn't he?"

"Yeah well, he might be your husband now and boyfriend back then but he couldn't keep that from me. But we said we never tell you. But after everything...I guess I thought I best say something."

"Well I'm glad you don't hate me."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Its been a long night," I yawn.

"Yeah I guess it has. You going back to Jerrod's?"

"That's the plan...."

"Arrow. You okay?" asks my dad as he comes towards us wearing his police uniform.

"Yeah just a bullet wound to the arm nothing more."

"Nothing more huh...just heard about the chaos up at your university. Lost quite a few officers but they managed to stop them in the end. Gave as much as they were given. Believe only two of those guys lived and are locked up in a cell now. Glad you lot got away," he said.

"We thought it best to get out of there. Any news on my father?" Paul asks him.

"Got away apparently."

"Ah well not dead then. Don't know how to feel about that. I'm kidding," Paul adds.

I look at Paul and sigh. I don't know quite how to feel about that either. Neither one of us could ever truely call him our dad. Father is at push most days.

"Once they say the all clear I'm going back to Jerrod's maybe to sleep for a good few hours."

"Me too," Paul smiled.

"Just glad you are safe. Let's try have a few months with out any trouble," my dad smiled to let us know he is just joking. Yet I'm sure we all feel that way really. I think we all just want a couple months without any trouble.

That would be nice...

Colin's POV

I pull Tyler in close to me. Trying to comfort him in the best way I can. Arrow is caught up at work on a sensitive case with Allac.

"You want to talk about it?" I ask him.

He pulls from me and sighed. "I...how could I let that happen?"

"Tyler, this is not your fault. You have only known her for a week. How was you to know what she was going through. I'm not the best person to speak to about it. I've never had to deal with that but...Arrow has."

"He has?"

"I'm struggling to pin point something he hasn't had to go through or dealt with. But yes he has. He lost one of his close friends, Lily. She took her life...and Arrow probably blamed himself too but he had a lot going on at the time. He wasn't to know. Look let's go pick up Madison and Zack. We head back to ours and we can relax. Arrow will be home later. If you need some advice you can ask him," I tell him.

"Yeah let's go."

Jerrod's POV

I pull back my hand from the door blood rising from my now crushed hand. I back away from the door at the figure in the door.

"That hurt. What the hell you want!" I shout at him.

"You are Jerrod correct?" The figure asks me. He has his face hidden.

"Don't matter who I am. What do you want!" I demand.

"I need something."

"Well I don't know if you know but I'm not a charity."

"Your Colin's brothers."

"Right your here because of Colin?"

"Not exactly."

"Well either way you have no right forcing your way into my home," I begin.

"Well I just need you to pass a message."

"What?"

"I'm coming. I'm coming and I will destroy everything they hold dear," he said as he pulls out a gun.

Holy shit...