Chapter Twenty three: Then we die together!

Arrow's POV

I run full pelt around the corner and up towards Jerrod's place. I arrive just as Jerrod is being put into the ambulance.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Some guy showed up bursted my hand up and shot me. Luckily it isn't anything more serious then a leg wound but I think that's cause a police car came by at the time. He ran for it. I think he knew you and Colin. He said he is coming and he is going to destroy all you hold dear."

I look at him...so some how this is our fault Jerrod got hurt. Colin is going to be fuming.

"I'm sorry Jerrod,"I say to him.

"Don't be...you going to be okay?" He asks me.

"I'll be fine. You go get sorted. I better try get hold of Colin. He isn't picking up. Hope nothing is wrong."

"You go find him. I'm in good hands."

I nod before I let them finish up. A police officer comes over to me.

"So he has no information on who this man could of been. But he got away in a car and we got a number plate. We get it over to your dad too. Sure he want to help. We will find him."

"Let's hope but I must make sure Colin is okay."

"Arrow!"

I turn around to find Adam coming towards me. "Adam what's wrong?" I ask as the Ambulance leaves.

"I received this letter this morning," he said handing it to me.

"Why you giving it to me?" I ask.

"It's threat. Directly at you, Colin and I It's Dan. I'm certain."

"Great...that's probably who just tried to hurt or maybe even kill Jerrod then. I always had this bad feeling that man come back and bite us on the ass. We have to find Colin. Wait hold up how do you know Dan?" I ask confused.

"Your uncle had a few meetings with that Kilma guy and Dan was there. He never liked me. I wonder why," Adam smiled at me.

"Right so they still met up before Dan had Colin, Tyler and I taken then. That's reassuring."

"You alright?" He asks me.

"No not really. But I guess this is what happens. Past always comes back to try screw everything up in the present. I didn't realise so much could happen over a few people."

"Don't sweat it. Dan thinks he has us but I doubt that. Jerrod will be okay. As you said we best find Colin."

Colin's POV

I get out the shower and get changed. A knock comes at the door.

I open up to reveal Tyler. "Arrow has been trying to ring you and Jerrod. I may have read the message. Jerrod is up the hospital and Arrow is looking for you," he informs me.

I take my phone from Jerrod as we hear the front door being opened.

I head towards the door to find Arrow and Adam coming in.

"Your here that's good to know. Jerrod is at the hospital. He has a busted hand and been shot in the leg. We all believe it was Dan. He got away but the police have the number plate. Just spoke to dad they are out looking for it. Dan is threatening us. Said he is going to destroy all dear to us," Arrow tells me as he brings me into hug and we stand there enjoying the embrace for a short while before we pull away.

"That's just great. Jerrod going to be okay?" I ask.

"Believe so. Its nothing life threatening luckily. Yet I can't help but feel this is our fault."