Chapter Fifty Five: Hello Arrow

Paul's POV

I proud myself on achievements. I'm proud that I'm trying to achieve my goals. Yet that all don't matter, not right now.

The last thing on my mind is university. My brother could be suffering, he needs me. So fuck Jerrod and his heartless words.

Arrow didn't ask for this. Colin is right about that. He has to suffer because he cares too much. Because people feel threatened by him and his business. Sick bastards the lot of them.

I searched the streets, I asked questions no police officer would. My heart goes out to Arrow, knowing he maybe suffering and having no idea on his dads situation. It might hurt him, he should be here.

Arrow's dad surgery went well so don't get me wrong he should be okay but his dad's life will change forever and I can't begin to wonder if Arrow will blame himself. His dad will be in a wheelchair for a good few months and hopefully his dad could use his leg again, he begged them to do all they could. He needed his leg for his job, and he had no intention to give it up forever.

His job protects people and the times it had saved his sons life, no way was he going to let that be taken away that easily.

His dad can't help him but for hell I'm going to do all I can to get his son back.

After two days of not resting, sleeping or eating I found the lead I had been waiting for.

"Paul thank you for calling me," Colin begins but I cut across him.

"You need to sort things out with Jerrod. Letting anger lead you into anything is dangerous," I tell him firmly.

"I am angry. Why does this keep happening? Arrow don't deserve this shit!"

"No one does. Why you think I've been at it with no rest. I'm just as angry and upset but don't let it consume you."

"Like this fucking matters right now. What is your lead?" Colin asks.

I already regret getting Colin to meet me, yet I can't go into this alone and it is his husband after all and son.

"So what is the plan?" Adam asks as he arrives next to Colin.

"Thanks for coming. So it seems this Mark is running a child trafficking business. Sells kids on for a high price after kidnapping them. Been doing it for years, police could never pin him down. But I have. This isn't going to be easy, so I've had to inform the police but I've told them to wait outside because if they show up all guns glazing we could lose both Arrow and Tyler."

"How do we know Tyler is even still there? What if Mark...oh fuck," said Colin looking already half distrout.

"If I know Arrow he wouldn't of let that happen. So breath we need our head in the game. Its about ten minute walk from here. We got back up if we really need it and well I've brought us all a knife. I probably get arrested later by the police but we are not going empty handed. If we do we might as well just be handing ourselves into them. That is not happening!"

I could feel the anger coming of Colin, it almost burning my insides. Every part of me wanted to tell him to wait outside but hell like he would even listen to me.

No POV

Paul would soon regret not making Colin stay behind.

Colin's anger felt inpure, heartless even. The anger boiling up over the last few weeks at breaking point.

Part of him wanted to cry, but above everything else he wanted to kill the man that took his husband and son. This wasn't like him yet he had changed after all that has happened.