Chapter Forty nine: The True Danger!

Colin's POV

Trouble seems to follow Arrow like it senses him somehow, but I could never blame him for that.

I just don't want to keep watching him going through shit that would mess anyone up. Even he said to me that he wanted so badly to kill Kilma and his brother, I think we all did.

What happened, shouldn't of happened. But it did and we just have to try come back from it. I hope I never see that Lewis again, I let Arrow's dad deal with him but part of me wanted to kill him back there.

But all I'm worried about right now is Arrow and Tyler getting better. That we all heal from it and be able to move forward onto what we actually needed to do. But first we rest.

"Colin you okay?" Paul asks who had joined me by the coffee machine in the waiting area of the hospital.

"Yeah...I was just thinking. You need coffee to huh?"

"You could say that. Tyler keeps begging to be let out of bed to see Arrow but Doctors insist he doesn't just yet and they refuse to let Arrow out of bed. Which is understand," Paul says.

"I promised Arrow I keep eye on Harry. His mum is on the way up here but she couldn't just leave straight away because of his younger brother. She had to find someone to look after him."

"Reasonable. Arrow always thinking of others first," said Paul as he finished making his drink at the machine.

"That is what he generally does," I say as Paul steps away drinking some of his coffee so I can finally make mine after day dreaming.

"You really okay?"

"No I don't think I am. Even Arrow said he can see it. Watching him...watching them do that to him. I can't even explain how I feel about it."

"You know if you need to talk to me you can? I'll do anything for my brothers husband," he smiles.

"I know if I need to you be the second to know," I smile at him.

"Good," he said having some more of his coffee as I finish making mine and drink some.

We watch two men with masks on enter the waiting room.

I look at Paul, "What are they going to do?"

"This don't look good," said Paul.

Just as I thought we could have some rest in what is meant to be a safe place for anyone who needs treatment but it looks like we either have bad luck or trouble truely does follow us all.

Arrow's POV

I had fell a sleep. Apart from eating sleep is all I've managed to do. My body truely needed it.

I heard a loud crash that woke me from my sleep. I rub my eyes and look around the room to find the flowers Colin had got me smashed on the ground.

"Who's there?" I demand.

No answer like no one had even been here. I guess I'll get the nurse to fix it when she next comes in. The doctor said not to get out of bed or less I had some help. My body is still weak, I don't think I would even make it to the door with out falling over.

The gun shot is what froze me. What is going on?

Why is a gun going off in a hospital?

More importantly why this hospital and why now?

My heart is racing. Colin, Paul, my dad, Harry and of course Tyler on my mind. Allac isn't here or Jerrod. They went to see how Ben is doing. Letting him know we get Embrace Two up and running in couple weeks once I'm feeling better.