Chapter Forty Seven: Thank you.

The atmosphere in the room held different types of tone.

The tears, the blood that hung to the floor like it belonged there.

The constant feeling of not exactly knowing what could happen next or how far this would go.

Yet Arrow's  loud gasp could of been thought to be a number of things.

Shock.

The pain.

The constant not knowing what situation he really is in.

Not knowing which person to fear more.

Yet after months, even years of wanting Kilma gone he couldn't quite understand how one person could turn a situation around.

The gun had missed him completly it hit Kilma in the forehead just like his brother. The life in his eyes disappearing as the grip on Arrow slipped away the body hitting the ground.

But Arrow didn't stay standing for very long at all the floor becoming almost like a new best friend.

The damage to him had already been done and as he lay there on the ground unable to move he spotted Lewis heading towards him.

Arrow's POV

"Please...don't do this," I manage to say. My head spinning badly.

"You don't have to fear me Arrow. I'm so sorry I let them hurt you. But I won't hurt you like that," he says as he puts his hand to my cheek. "What you been through to end up with so many scars," he says lifting me up slightly and bringing me onto to his lap as he sat down on top of the blood, not caring touching my bare chest studying it almost and I can't do anything to stop him, my body in so much pain.

"Leave him alone!" Colin shouts over at us.

"Be quiet Colin or i'll kill you next and that's a promise. No one else will stand in my way! You can live if you just shut the fuck up."

"You think Arrow will feel the same way? Yeah thanks for killing them, they deserved it but hell if I get out of this I will kill you!"

"Colin...don't," I whisper. "I can't watch you die."

"He can sure try but I don't think he even make it to me."

"Are you a fool? I can shoot you from here I don't need to come near you. What the hell did Kilma ever see in you. What do you see in him Arrow?"

"I see a lot in him. He has been by my side for a long time. I can't watch him watch me suffer anymore."

"You aren't going to suffer anymore Arrow. I'm not like them. I think your beautiful,why would I hurt you like that."

"Because people like you are all the same. By what you done it could mess anyone up!" Colin shouts.

"Hmm I guess I'm pretty fucked up in the head. But if I am so are you Colin you wanted to kill them just as much as I did. I just wasn't a pussy about it. I did it!"

Lewis shifts me slightly looking at me in a gentle and soft way that maybe Colin would look at me as, but every part of my body wants to move away from this guy.

I shouldn't be here with him...no all I want right now is to be in Colin's arms my one true love. I wouldn't ever tend to hurt Colin in anyway like that. I hope he knows I so badly want to get away from him but my body has finally given up, failed me even.

His lips touched mine and I manage to force myself away a bit.

"Don't do that!" He shouts at me.

"He doesn't like you!" Colin shouts even louder if that is possible, it ringing in my ears my head pounding under so much pressure.

"Arrow...why won't you give me a chance?"

"Because he is married you sicko!" Shouts a voice I recognise.

Is that...is that my dad?

"Who is that?" Lewis asks holding me closer but I found the strength to punch him in the face in such a hard way he fell backwards a bit.

I grab the gun from his hand and we start to struggle.

"Don't do that!" He shouts as we continued to struggle.

All hell broke loose after that and my anger grew, ignoring the pain trying to fight to protect my dignity. To show that after all I've been through I'm not going to be that weak kid all those years ago.

The gun I chucked away once I managed to get hold of it but Lewis had been quick to pull the knife.

Colin is behind him and I watch as he attacks him to the ground.

My dad is pulling me away as two officers help Colin stop Lewis.

He pulls me enough away before he let's my head lean on his chest the tears falling as I felt his embrace.

"I'm so sorry Arrow. I'm here now...its going to be okay. I know...I know," he said as I continued to cry letting all my emotions out.

But deep down...I'm not the same. I'm more cold hearted, almost became a killer to just make it stop. It had to stop...

Colin is down beside us as he takes my hand. "Arrow...I'm sorry I couldn't do anything but watch."

"It's okay. I'll always rather take it then you. You mean the world to me," I whisper.

"I know."

"Right let us get to him," said a paramedic that just came into the room.

My dad and Colin step away so they can see the extent of the damage.

"This is horrific. Right get a stretcher we got to get this kid to hospital!"

I look at the women as she is looking me over and I grab her hand, "Thank you," I whisper as I feel myself finally let it take me, the darkness and the sleep hoping that I would wake up afterwards knowing that I'm in the best hands.