Chapter Forty Five: I will not give up!

Colin's POV

Time seems to go slow when your being tortured but my body feels released to be back in an empty room but not alone.

I'm with Paul and Allac. Some commotion is going on and dreadful to think what is happening to Arrow.

We are all tired, hungry and bit fed up by this point. Allac blames himself for Arrrow being taken away alone but I reassured him it's not his fault. It's these type of people that make your blood boil.

People that you wouldn't think about twice hurting back. All three of us could do with letting some anger out by this point.

Where is Arrow's dad? Why hasn't he found us yet. I'm really worried. We had to hold out till he got here but it feels like forever ago since Arrow got his ankle and foot stuck in that trap.

What have they done to him? What is he being put through now? And for what to trying to help a friend.

It makes me very angry. Its worse I can't even be there for him with what ever they are putting him through.

Arrow stay strong. We will get out of here and hopefully take them down while we are at it.

Arrow's POV

I got a few hours sleep after they patched me up, if you can even call it that.

My ankle is bandaged up along with my leg. My arm had been took out of place so they had to put it back in and I'm sure everyone would of heard my deafening scream near by.

The sorrow and sadness in Harry's eyes made me want to give him a hug but I couldn't.

They found it only natural to chain me to the bed in here for good measure and Harry is chained to the other bed in here.

"You okay?" Harry asks as I sit up after sleeping for a while.

"I'll be okay. Don't worry," I tell him.

"You are one brave guy Arrow," he says to me.

"You get use to it when you spent years dealing with people like these. Yet it never stops it hurting any less. One way or the other if I get a chance I'll take them down. I've suffered long enough as well as everyone I love by their hand."

"Kill them? You would do that?"

"I've countleelssly gone against them Harry and every time Kilma is put in prison he comes back. I don't have a choice here...I won't do this with him for the rest of my life. I would rather die. I can't do it no more."

"I'm sorry...that's how you feel. But you could be put in prison if you do. What good are you to Colin or Tyler then? Do you want Tyler to have to deal with one of his dads in prison?"

"Of course not but if it's kill or be killed? Do I have a choice?" I ask him.

"No...I suppose not. If that's the case hopefully you would have a good judge."

"I don't want to worry about that right now," I say to Harry moving slightly my body aching and my stomach growling at me.

"I'm hungry too but all I could do with is water right now," Harry says softly.

I nod to agree.

I do anything to feel my mouth less dry then it is now.

The door unlocks to reveal Rue holding a small tray. It has two cups on it and some bread. She puts it down on the ground before two men come and undo the chains.

"You have ten minutes to drink and eat," she says before they leave the room quickly locking the door.

"Not taking any chances then," said Harry as he goes over to the tray before he comes over to the bed I'm still seating on passing me the cup of water.

"Thanks." I sip it at first before I eat the bread. Then I gulp the rest of the water my body grateful for it.

Harry had done the same. We place the cups back on the tray and sat on the bed together before he wraps his arm around me.

"I'll do anything to help get you out of here. I promise."

"Harry it's not your job to do that. Don't worry. We figure it out some how."

"They going to torture you till you die. You get that right? I have to at least try."

I sigh. I know that...but what can we do? It's not like I can break down the door.

It's not like they are making any mistakes this time. Part of me knows this could be it, I know we have to at least try. But I'll be a fool to say I'm not scared.

I am.

I hear the door unlock again as Kilma and Kildra enter the room.

Harry stands up straight away. "Just leave him alone. Don't you think you have made his life hell already!" He shouts at them.

"Looks like he has your fight Arrow. But what a shame your dad is scum. Just like us right? Arrow is so hard done by. Those beatings probably knocked some sense into him. He deserves to suffer. He deserves every he gets!"

"You both are fucked up in the head. No one deserves that maybe apart from people like you. Arrow has done nothing but be kind, helpful and loving. He came to open second Embrace help kids that need it from likes of people like you."

"You can talk shit all you like kid that isn't going to stop what is to come," said Kilma as he pulls out a knife from his belt.

He always seems to carry this knife. Does it mean something to him?

He threw the knife so quick,I barely had the time to dodge it but it missed both of us as we both just about got away from it hitting us.

I go to grab the knife but my happiness is short lived as Kildra wraps his arm around my throat.

How did he get to me so quick? Or am I too slow?

He chucks me ruthlessly to the ground knocking wind out of me but the cry of pain I still heard.

I look up to notice Harry holding the knife he had slashed Kilma straight across the chest.

"You fond of this?" Harry asks.

"Give it back kid. Don't mess with something so dangerous you might get hurt," Kilma says.

I struggle backwards slightly figuring away to get as far away from Kildra as possible he is definitely the true threat here.

He noticed my poor attempt to get away grabbing me by the collar but I turn and attack him to the ground. I've had enough of this.

I put my hands to his throat and begin to hold tight but he grabs my hands tightly squeezing just as hard.

I ignore the pain. I won't let go!

Harry's cry of pain broke me right then as I watch him fall to the ground blood already filling the floor.

Kilma is on me pulling me off ruthlessly chucking me away right into the wall.

I struggle to my feet running over to Harry noticing the horrible knife wound to his stomach.

I pull what little that is left of my top off me and do the best I can to wrap it around the wound my fingers full of blood panic taking over.

This can't be happening...I know I can survive a knife wound and injuries I seem to do it alot but I can already see this kids eyes going into the back of his head.

Can he survive this?

I felt myself being pulled from behind away from Harry.

"Let me go! He is bleeding out!" I scream.

Rue had entered the room without me noticing two men picking up Harry and leaving the room all to quickly as Kildra held me tight.

"You need to be more careful Kilma. How many times," he said right in my ear.

"What can I say. Lucky I have you it seems brother. Now that is settled. Shall we go treat Arrow to special treatment?"

"Let's," said Kildra as he tries to drag me from the room but I kick and punch all the way. If I didn't have enough fight before I sure as hell do now.

I will not give up!