Chapter Fifty one: I love you

A black limo drove away from the hospital just before fire engine's and police showed up. Many officers were truely concerned knowing an officer had been inside.

Yet they had no idea of the extent of what had happened or who could be hurt or who just got taken away.

It would only be a matter of time till it would be plastered across the news.

It looks like it would be a hard day ahead for many. Disaster that had hit this hospital wouldn't be forgotten any time soon.

Dark times had come hard and fast.

But the real concern had been that amongst all that had happened, who had truely been the lucky ones out of it all. The people left in the hospital or the three young lads taken away.

Only time would tell.

Arrow's POV

I woke with a start. I look frantically around the room. My eyes landing on Tyler tied up on a a chair near me.

But physically looks unharmed for now. But what shocked me more was the three young girls also in here tied to chairs.

What the hell does this man do?

"Wouldn't worry about them Arrow. I'll worry about yourself," says the old man who had been casually standing right behind me.

Like that isn't creepy at all.

"What the hell is this?" I ask him as he steps now in front of me.

"Child trafficking."

"You sick bastard!"

He slaps me hard across the face it echoing around the room.

He smirks at me now, "Naturally we both no your not a child anymore and that is the problem. Embrace Two can not be opened. Do you understand me?"

"All I understand is this is exactly why Embrace Two should be here. With sickos like you around!" I bite back at him.

The next slap came harder and faster this time making me shudder and cringe at the pain of it.

"You have no idea what I like to do to you right now. You irritating little shit. Your barely an adult and you came up and build Embrace. What made you do that?"

"Like I'm going to," I begin but he pulls out a knife and slashes me across the stomach. Not too deep but enough to shut me up for a few moments trying to ignore the stinging of it.

"Anwser my fucking question or  Tyler be next. I don't give a shit if I lose one kid but I'm sure you do!"

I grit my teeth. I fucking hate this guy already. Absolute bastard.

"I opened Embrace in hope I could help kids out, help that I never got when I was young. I was abused by my uncle from a young age. I've had to struggle through a lot, so I wanted to help others where I didn't have enough help," I tell him through gritted teeth.

His smirk grew even wider placing the knife on my arm. "I see. So you thought because you suffered you would helps other to not suffer is that it?"

I look at knife against my arm, "Yes thats it."

He pushed the knife into my arm slowly and carefully and I hold in my screams of pain until he finished.

I felt myself breathing heavily him looking at me strangely.

I finally looked at my arm and managed to see what he done through the blood.

He had engraved something into my arm.

"It's official Arrow your my property now. I can see in your eyes if I let you go you do everything in your power to stop me. So I'll stop you. That simple."

Property of Mark Wright had been engraved into my arm.

I throw up onto the floor feeling sick. This man could be even more crazy then other men I've encountered. Even more psycho then my own uncle .

He grabs my head to make me stare at him. "You may just regret trying to be the good guy Arrow. Maybe you already do. Either way this is just the beginning," he said letting my head go and heading towards the door.

"You best just kill me!" I shout at him.

"Hmm why is that?" He asks turning back to me.

"Because if I escape you or I manage to find away out of this. I will do all I can to stop you!"

"Well let's just see how the next couple days go Arrow. It be no fun just killing you. You must know people like us just have no fun that way," he laughs before he leaves the room. The door locks and lights get turned off.

I try steady my breathing but I'm so frustrated. So angry!

I let the tears fall down my cheeks and I cry. For how long. I couldn't even be sure.

I try see if Tyler is awake but my eyes felt so tired and red from crying.

"Dad...is that you?" I hear Tyler's voice.

"It's me. You okay they not hurt you?"

"No...I'm fine. But your not are you?"

"I'll be fine," I lie to him.

"Dad don't lie to me. Have they came back in here yet? Did they do something to you?"

"It's nothing," I lie again.

"Dad, please don't block me out."

This kid never gives up does he. Doesn't he realise I don't want him to know...

"Tyler its already been done. I'm going to be okay...for now."

"What did they say to you? Was it that old man? Is it just you and me in here?"

"No Tyler. There is three girls in here too. He is a child trafficker. That's why he doesn't want Embrace Two going ahead. It will ruin what he is doing here."

"Fuck your kidding me right. Hold up does that mean I'm going to," he begins.

"If they lay finger on you I will fucking do everything in my power to stop them...but Tyler I can't promise I will succeed. Its just me against all of them right now," I whisper.

"Don't do that. Don't think this is your fault. It's not!"

"I built Embrace and decided to build Embrace Two. If I hadn't you wouldn't be in this situation right now."

"All you done is the right thing. I'm strong just like you. We can get through this. We will take them down!" Tyler says.

"Tyler...I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too dad."