Chapter Fifty Four: I'm grateful to him

Anger can be dangerous. If you let anger lead you into a situation it maybe the worst thing you can do. Colin will soon realise how much. It is obvious to anyone that Colin isn't thinking straight or at least to Paul.

Paul wondered if he had been taking his medication. And something felt way of with Jerrod. The hatred between them felt unusual for the both of them.

Paul had his own concerns too but more then anything he felt a little angry too. His brother didn't deserve this and what exactly is this Mark capable of?

What exactly was Arrow going through right now? Is Tyler safe?

Arrow's POV

I wrapped my arms around Tyler holding him there. I didn't want to ever let go.

"Dad...he did that to you?" He asks as I finally let him go.

I look at Tyler, "Yeah. I guess I attract psychos."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Not so much now. I guess the other injuries hurt more. Look Tyler this place is heavily guarded. I don't stand a chance to get through to them all. I'm going to tell you the real situation we are in. Mark won't let us go and if no one can find us we might be here for a long while. You are safe. He said he won't sell you on and feed you and make sure no harm comes to you."

"Why would he...dad no," he begins.

"Tyler. I love you with all my heart and I'm proud to be your dad. Its my job to protect you. We are here because of what I do as a job has a lot more risk then I could of ever realised. If your safe, it doesn't matter what happens to me. I don't think he will kill me. It be no fun."

"So what. What does he want from you?"

"Someone to have fun with. Whether that is harming me," I begin.

"You don't think he would do anything else do you?"

"Tyler...I hate this. I don't want to be powerless just like I was with my uncle but this man he is much worse. He will do what he likes. I don't have a choice right now."

"I'm so sorry...you deserve better then this," Tyler says holding onto me again.

"Deserves better. If you say so kid. I heard Mark got himself a little pet," laughs a man who just came into the room behind me.

I push Tyler behind me. "What do you want?"

His eyes wonder all over me. I felt grateful Mark had given me some proper clothes.

"Arrow is it?"

"Yes."

"He even engraved his name into your arm. Wow you really must mean something to him. I mean...I can see why. Looks like you have many scars it seems lad. I bet you really pissed of someone with those scars on your face," he smirks.

"Looks like someone didn't like you either. You got a name or you just going to stare at my dad all day freak!" Tyler shouts at him.

"Tyler," I begin but the man just laughs.

"You got quite gobby kid there. It's quite pathetic how he calls you dad considering you can't be that much older then he is. I'm Matt and if I so wish to stare at your dad I can. Quite handsome lad aren't you Arrow."

"He is married!"

"I don't know what situation you think you are in kid but this is no fairytale. Do you think Mark gives a shit about that? He used a knife to engrave into his arm that he is his property. So no I don't think anyone gives a shit if he is married or not. I don't either!"

He lunges at me at lightening speed my body falling back but Tyler is making sure I don't fall before he helps us away from him.

"Don't you dare get in my way kid! I'll fucking kill you!" He screams.

I push Tyler away from me as Matt attacks again this time him pinning me to the ground.

Tyler starts to try get him off me but Matt is quick and strong just pushing Tyler away like he is just an ant he can easily get rid off.

I try to struggle against him until he hit my head on the floor dazing me enough to rip off my trousers. I start to kick and scream in an effort to stop this happening. Stop Tyler seeing this.

Panic grips me as he pulls out a knife placing it against my stomach.

"Stop fucking fighting me or someone will get hurt!"

I felt the tears pouring down my face by this point. "Please...not in front of Tyler," I beg him.

"You think I give a shit. I've not had sex in months. Your my only chance. Look away kid!" He shouts over at Tyler as he pulls down his own trousers which I tried to get away but he slices my leg harshly.

"Next attack I will fucking hurt him. So stop!"

I tried to steady my breathing as he came towards me and I tried to not look at him half naked.

"Finally at last," Matt begins but I hear a cock of a gun and I push him away as hard as I can before the gun goes off.

I'm laying on the floor tears still falling down my face. Tyler now beside me helping me put my trousers back on before he let's me put my head against his chest trying to calm myself down .

"I'm so sorry for the unexpected guest. This wasn't suppose to happen. You are mine Arrow anyone else who thinks otherwise will die by my hand. I'm so sorry Tyler had to see that. Let's get you cleared up and go have some dinner all three of us," Mark smiles at the both of us.

I don't much care for Mark but in this moment. I'm grateful to him.