Chapter Twenty One: Lets go.

Arrow's POV

I clumber out of Colin's car rushing onto the campus of Paul's University noticing the lack of security straight away.

"Arrow wait up," Colin calls after me.

"Hurry what if he is hurt," I say to him as he caught up to me.

"I get that but calm down we best stick together we don't know what kind of danger he is in or what is going on," said Colin.

"What if my real father was right. He said Paul would be in danger," I say worried as we carry on through the campus heading by the many accommodations to head towards the pain part of the campus.

"Forget that. Paul rang you knowing he was in some trouble. We are here let's hope he is okay."

Time seemed to slow down. The wind seemed to pick up blowing my hair in my eyes as I heard a familiar sound of a gun being cocked.

I spot the figure to the right of us out the corner of my eye. I push Colin behind one of the buildings as the gun goes off. It missing us both my inches.

"Holly shit...what the fuck," Colin says shocked.

"I've seriously had enough of guns," I whisper.

"Don't be like that! Come out and play!" We hear a smooth husky voice.

"What do we do?" Colin asks me.

"Well I'm not going out to play I tell you that," I tell Colin firmly.

"Well yeah but how are we going to find Paul and get out of here with out being killed? Any ideas?"

"I have had some training on this now...but I'm not sure how much it will help here. Plus we could easily get arrested if we do the wrong thing. This isn't my dad's territory either so we won't have him to back us up."

"You still there? I'm getting bored!"

"Looks like we found another psycho," Colin said harshly.

I nod to agree with him. I'm glad we only came and no one else. It took a lot to convince Caz to stay at the party.

I'm glad we didn't let her come now. "We head around the side of this accommodation and try head another way. You lead the way," I tell Colin.

Colin just nods before he heads off with me close behind him.

I notice how worried and concerned he looks but I can't do anything to tell him that we are going to be okay. At this point I have no idea and even though for once I know getting into this situation isn't exactly our fault or linked to us directly I can't help but wonder why it doesn't take us long to find trouble. Of course we knew we was walking into trouble...I guess we both didn't realise how serious. I should of known it was bad for Paul to ring me at all.

Who knew this much shit and craziness existed in the world, in our world. In our life...

I can't quite grasp it all. Nothing like this usually happens in the United Kingdom. We have a lot of knife crime but not this...what the hell is going on here? Why is this guy here with a gun and more importantly is there a bigger reason then to just have fun like that guy said he wanted. I got no idea.

We managed to get around some of the accommodations and get a distance between us and him.

Colin suddenly stopped. I crash into him unaware what he stopped for.

"Arrow...two more both have guns," he informs me.

"We are seriously outnumbered here," I whisper to him.

Embrace (Spin of from Acceptance series)Boyxboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें