Sparkless

(SO YINGJUN)

"No no no no no...this is the worst. This couldn't be happening."

I sighed while watching Princess BaoZang had her little meltdown about the fact that the kiss we shared is problematic.

For my part, I can only describe that kiss as bland and uninspiring. Almost like kissing BaiYi or Yano, my bestfriend. Or maybe kissing Dylan Gege. We did that once before, for a portfolio shot and the picture came out good but the kiss with Dylan Gege gave me nothing.

Almost exactly like that kiss I just shared with BaoZang. It gave me nothing. Certainly it didn't push me to become amorous towards the princess.

What I am trying to say is...BaoZang doesn't inspire passion in me when she is in my arms. Which is a big problem for us because we were supposed to be here to have passionate sex and be secret lovers.

But it looks like those plans are ruined now.

"You! Get up!" I was forcibly yanked from my musings when Princess BaoZang grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a closed door. When that door was opened, it revealed a room. Her Highness pulled me inside the room and literally dragged me to the bed. She also pushed me down on it. I scrambled to sat on the bed. "What is going on?" I asked, feeling a little confuse.

"We will do this!" Princess BaoZang sounded determined as she took her blazer, top and her pants off. She stood in front of me in lacy black bra and panties. I winced when instead of inspiring me to want her, her expression just scares me a little.

"How will we do this?" I asked her. "That kiss..."

"Forget about that kiss. Maybe we have too many clothes on thats why we are not turned on yet. Take your clothes off." She ordered me while standing firmly in her undies and her hands on her waist.

Bossy. I see.

I sighed and rubbed a hand at my forehead. "Okay, lets be honest here. Kissing you felt like kissing my sister or bestfriend. Which might sound weird but yes, I was once a victim of drunk kissing by my sister and my bestfriend and I tried to see if we can have gay sex." I said.

BaoZang blinked at me before wincing. "There's just so many things to unpack in what you said. Where do I even start?" She sounded like she is complaining. I understand her.

"BaiYi has a habit of kissing people when she is drunk. Thats why she only drinks with people she trusts and close to her. Yano, my bestfriend, is gay and we once thought there is a sexual tension between us but it turns out the only tension we have together came from stress from studying too much when we were in college. When BaiYi kisses me, all I want to do is throw my sister to her bed so she can sleep her drunkenness off. And when Yano kisses me, I just want to hug him to give him comfort because I know he is agitated again. But in both cases, I don't want to have sex with them..." I explained.

"So...in conclusion?" BaoZang kept her focus on me.

I winced at her. "I don't think this will work." I told her honestly.

BaoZang shook her head. "No no no, we have to make this work. It cannot be that I am in the same room with one of the hottest guy I have ever met who is also smart and funny and truly interesting and then we won't have sex? No, we will do this!"

I panicked a little when BaoZang adopted a determined look on her pretty face again as she made a move to climb on my lap and straddle it. I think the princess is ready to make a point not to lose on this.

I mean, she is one beautiful lady but desperation is never sexy. At least not to me. But Her Highness captured my face by putting both of her palms on my cheeks and made me look into her eyes. I can read desperation and fear on her face. "This need to work. You are about the most good looking guy I have ever met and if you cannot take my attention away from a certain someone, I am guessing no one will and then I will be doomed." She said while looking pained about her fate.