Foreplay

(LAO)

I woke up to Chong sleeping peacefully beside me. The sleepy hum of the cooling system in Chong's place served as the background music on the darkened apartment. But the low lights coming from the window on the living room served enough lumination that I can clearly see Chong's face as he slumbers on his back.

I don't have to lift the covers and peer inside it to know that Chong made true of his words, he came into the bed naked. I am lying on my stomach so close on his sides that my leg is on top of his, my groin area against Chong's upper thigh. He got one arm under my head and it serves as my pillow while I stare at Chong's profile and impressive jawline.

He is one handsome man...Chong. And based on his stories, he got some money saved. Enough money to start a security business of his own. He also got investors, I think most of them are from his family. He has properties and admitting to wanting and needing simple things in life. Chong is uncomplicated and easy. His principles are basics.

But what's really fascinating about Chong is his ability to adapt to any situation and to adjust himself to achieve his goals. He is one smooth operator.

I know Chong thinks we have nothing much in common but I think if there is anyone who should feel inferior, it must be me. Being the Chief Aide of the Next King is no easy feat but I think Chong had done and accomplished things I won't even perceive to try. He is a talented man. And smart too.

And romantic. I find myself smiling at that thought. Last night, the ambience, the music...the whole ensemble...Chong is romantic. Dayu will surely laugh his ass off if he learned that about his bodyguard that infuriates the Consort to no end.

My smile turned into little chuckles as I imagine what Chong will do when Dayu learned of his view in romance. I think it will be hilarious. Chong and Dayu share a dynamic relationship that can go from being loyal to each other to throwing each other under the bus.

They are adorable that way.

"Whatever it is your are thinking while cackling like an evil scientist that discovers how to poison the world, don't do it..." Chong murmured with his eyes still close.

I stopped chuckling at what he said. "What? What scientist...?"

Chong opened his eyes and I almost swallowed my tongue when his stares directed at me. Chong's light chocolate colored eyes piercing at me. I stared back at him, mesmerized...almost hypnotized. Snared by his eyes.

Chong's hand rose to touch my cheek. "You are here. You are really here," he said in a whispery tone. Then he smiled, a smile that transformed his face, from hard to kind. From serious to gentle and tender...still handsome.

I nodded, "I am here."

Chong continued to smile as he lean down a bit with an intent to kiss me. I put a palm on his mouth. "Morning breath, can I brush first?" I asked him.

"No," Chong grabbed my hand to pull it away from his mouth so he can proceed kiss me.

I moaned and kiss him back. Chong pressed his body against mine. He is naked while I am still in my sleep shirt and short.

"Should I get naked too?" I asked Chong while he is kissing and nibbling on my neck.

"Ah," Chong sighed as he held me tight. "Questions...I love it."

I pouted at him. "Am I too inquisitive? Asking too many questions?"

"Is the world round?" Chong asked back while kissing the tip of my nose.