Decision Maker

(KHAN SE ONG)

She has soft lips and carries the scent of roses that being so close to her is like stepping inside a fragrant garden. The supple and smoothness of her body and skin as I gently pull her close make my hands tingle. The curiosity in my head about her; her scent, how her skin would feel, how well she will fit in my arms, the sounds of her heart, her taste...

She tastes like sesame seeds and kimchi.

As she welcomed my tongue, I tasted the nuttiness of the crushed sesame seeds and the sweet spicy perfection of the kimchi she just consumed. Its...she's delicious really. I love sesame seeds and kimchi.

"Why are you chuckling?!" Her Highness growled at me when our lips separated for a moment. I pressed my nose under her chin. "You tasted like kimchi with sesame oil." I said honestly because thats the theme of the night. Honesty.

"Thats dinner."

"I know," I kissed her again. She sighed as she kissed me back. I breathed in her scent as she breathed out. She's so warm and soft and...

"Uhmp," I almost stumbled with the chair under me when the Princess suddenly surged forward to push me on the chair and climb on my lap. Wow, she's strong.

I leaned away from our kiss. "Does this mean I passed the audition because you are...being enthusiastic right now...?"

She scowled at me. She's so pretty even when she's annoyed. "Shut up and keep going." She sealed her lips tight to mine.

This time we shunned away from the techniques and technicalities of kissing. We just let ourselves melt into it. Our teeth clinking against each other, our tastes melding, our breaths mixing, the rhythm falling into one beat, and our tongues touching. I closed my arms around her back as she slid hers over my shoulders and around my head.

I filled my senses with nothing but her. I stopped thinking and just...breathed her in.

I'm not sure how long we had been kissing but when we separated, suddenly there's an air of vulnerability between us. For my part, there's a sense of surety and hesitation in my head. I am sure that I want her and she wants me back. I'm just not that sure if she will permit us to do something about it.

"How did you know?"

"How did I know what?" I asked back when Her Highness gave me that question.

"That nothing is happening between me and Jun?" She looked at me with her eyes shining with shyness and shame.

I sighed as I caressed her arm. "Hmmm...it may sound creepy but every time he will leave your side, I will enter that villa and will watch you sleep. Oh, things were there. Telltale signs that the bed was used, that he freshly washed, and you looked exhausted..."

"But you didn't buy those,"

"Yes, I didn't."

"Why not?"

"Because of your skin." I said.

Her Highness frowned again. "You know that doesn't make any sense, right? What does my skin has to do with you knowing that Jun and I are not having sex?"

I chuckled. "Its clean. Without mark." I said.

"Oh," realization lit in her eyes. Then she scowled. "Didn't it cross your mind that I might not want any hickeys on me? I'm a royal after all. I cannot be in public eye and have sex marks."

"Yeah, I told myself that. But then again...there are places where you can put a mark on and be hidden away," I said as I deliberately slid my right hand under her skirt. Touching her knee, up to her thigh and slowly trailing my palm inward. Keeping my touch light but sure.