Heat

(CHONG)

I fully intend to have some of Lao tonight.

I slipped my hands under Lao's sleepshort. Shaping both his bouncy buttcheeks in my palms, I touched him with reverence and utter gratitude.

He is so sexy. Smart, witty, collected, smooth, proper. Perfect.

Lao is this totally organized person who can be cool under massive amount of pressure. He is that strong.

And I am totally attracted to him.

The fact that Lao is also easy on eyes helped. He has a compelling presence. Handsome features. His slanting eyes, thin nose and strong jawlines are the things you will easily notice about Lao. But the most delicious part of him is his lips.

Lao's lips are my favorites. They are plump but not obviously so and so soft. I know Lao used balm and moisturizers for his lips. Talking is a trade for him while working for the Prince, so he takes care of his lips and mouth.

Lao is clean and compact. Like I said, he is perfect.

And he is mine.

I slid my tongue between his lips to taste him further. Lao used his lemony minty mouthwash before going to bed, like how he use to do every night. He is wearing his most comfortable shirt and thin sleepshort. Both easy to divest from Lao.

I urged his him to lay fully on top of me. Lao made a chuckling sound as he moved to lay on me. His legs between mine.

I smiled against his lips. Lao moaned and his hands touched my hair, steadying my head as he kissed me harder. Deeper.

"Fuck," I sighed as Lao's lips moved to kiss my jaw and chin. Taking teasing nibbles. I tilted his head up to claim his lips again.

"Chong..." Lao sighed my name as I slowly flip us to get him under me. I gently manuevered Lao to lay on his back. He pulled the pillow to get it under his head. I opened to his legs to place myself between them. Letting our cloth clad erections to rub together.

"Hmmm," the way Lao hummed stabbed me with pure lust that I felt myself hardening some more. I plundered his lips with hard kisses again before moving down to his neck and shoulders.

"Let me take my shirt off," Lao said. I let up and watched him took his worn shirt off. Exposing his torso for me.

"Beautiful," I sighed as I mapped his chest, sides and belly with my hands.

Lao's body is well maintained althought he is thinner now compared to when I first met him. The death of the Queen Dowager affected him as well. His body doesn't have the look of a gym buffed body but it's flat where it's supposed to be flat, soft when it's supposed to be soft and his muscles are there.

Lao is perfect. He is fair, smooth with fine hairs and truly exquisite.

I leaned down to inhale his skin. Lao showers every night before going to bed. That's routine for him. Dayu has a rule for perfection and cleanliness but it's nothing compared to Lao's order for himself.

Lao is clean. Impeccably so even when in bed.

It's making me want to mess him up. To see Lao with his control absent and in a total mess. He can be my mess.

I pressed branding kisses on his chest. My hands continued to roam on his body. Lao moaned and sighed. He puts a hand on my hair as my fingers found his right nipple. The nub is dusky pinked colored and sensitive. Lao flinching and moaning louder when I rolled it between my forefinger and thumb.