Cautions

(LAO)

Dayu was the first person who greeted me as soon as I entered the Prince's Pavilion. With the haste of his greeting, I could guess that the Consort had been anticipating my arrival.

"Are you okay?" Dayu hugged me tight first before letting me go to turn me around while inspecting me. "Did that stupid Chong hurt you in anyway? Oh that guy will surely get it from me this time..."

I frowned at my friend, "What do you plan to give to him?" I asked Dayu as Qing joined us. I nodded to my Prince. Qing winced at me.

"My judo moves!" Dayu growled. "If that Chong hurt you, I will judo the hell out of him..." then Dayu started mumbling darkly.

He is confusing me so I look at Qing for explanation. I think, if anyone can explain Dayu's eccentricies, it will be the Prince who married him.

Qing sighed, "He had been threatening Chong's life the whole night. You guys didn't call..."

I felt my cheeks heating up when I remember the reason why Chong and I forgot to call. And the reason why we forgot the world last night.

But I think Qing and Dayu doesn't need to hear the details.

"We got...a little occupied," I said simply. "I'm sorry. But as you both can see, I am fine." I smiled reassuringly at my friends.

"Yes, you look fine." Qing nodded.

"Take off your clothes," Dayu demanded. Qing and I gave him stunned looks.

"Dayu ah..." Qing grimaced. "You don't need to go that far..."

"I have to," Dayu insisted. "Chong is well verse in torture. He knows where to place hits that can be hidden by clothes. He bragged to me about the number of ways he can hurt a person. A hundred and fifty ways. Show off! That Chong is a show off!" The Consort started mumbling dark things under his breath again.

I look at Qing. Really, he needs to explain things about Dayu to me.

Qing shrugged, "Dayu is stressed. And he doesn't trust Chong..."

"No, I don't trust that guy with Lao. He looked murderous last night. Lao," Dayu grabbed my hands. "You don't need to be scared. Qing and I will protect you. Tell me...what did Chong do to you last night?"

I stared at Dayu. He gave me encouraging looks. I sighed. Well, he is asking for it.

"He rimmed me last night. And fucked my ass pretty neatly. We had sex," I threw away my dignity as I gave them those honest answers.

Qing coughed while Dayu blinked slowly. He let my hands go as well. "I see..." Dayu murmured. "You and he got...I see..."

I smiled at Dayu. He looks perplexed and confuse. It's a surreal thing. Usually Dayu is the one who drive us all in confusion. Seeing him getting shocked is such a novelty, I am enjoying the moment.

"Don't worry about me, my Consort. I am fine," I nodded to Qing.

Qing just hummed and put his hands on his pocket. We both turned to Dayu and wait for him to recover.

And when he recovers, Dayu gave me a comeback.

"Since we are all here sharing shameless sex information, Qing and I tried buttplugs. I find it strange at first, now I think they are cool. What is your stand on butt plugs?" Dayu gave me a teasing grin.

Oh my God! I think my whole body stopped at the information overload.

Qing laughed. He pats my shoulder, "He is your friend. Enjoy him," the Prince said before moving away, still laughing.