Coping

(LAO)

I smiled at Baozang after the initial shock of her asking for sperm. She, is trying her best to cope with losing her grandmother. Thinking of these elaborate schemes to forget for a moment that she lost the first Royal who held her after she was born.

This is Baozang, coping. She thinks about the future, saying nonsensical things to stop herself from thinking of her grandmother. For just a moment. While she is not on her own room where she probably cry herself to sleep every night.

Dayu, on the other hand, is not coping well. He is quiet. Somber. Sometimes even spacing out. He wore the black suits and look like death warm over.

"If we put you in the casket, they will think you are dead too," Baozang deadpanned to Dayu and Qing. Just goes to show how Baozang is trying her hardest to look at everyone and everything just to stop herself from grieving too much.

That was the advice given to her by her therapist. She could mourn, but she should try hard to look at others to give herself a chance to breath and stop to think again.

She must not go into depression once more. She needs to be strong.

And if coping means she had to shock us all, then so be it.

"We are practically siblings. It will be incestious," I smiled at her.

She looked at Chong who paled. "Oi! Why are you looking at me. I am gay!" He frantically shook his head.

"I just need you to jizz in a cup,"

"Oh my..." Qing groaned. "Stop! You are a virgin to me!"

"I am a virgin!" Baozang exclaimed. Abandoning her dignity a little. We all stopped."You are?" Dayu frowned. Baozang nodded.

"Thank God," Qing sighed in relief.

Baozang pouted, "If it's my choice, I would get rid of it in a jiffy. But no. I have been a pushover to my family. A Princess must be pure. I thought Heise understood that but I guess he had others to satisfy him. Good,"

Qing, Chong and I grew quiet when she mentioned her ex fiance. In this gathering, only the three of us knew that Heise is now dead. Dayu and Baozang are still oblivious about that fact. Dayu thinks Heise is somewhere far and won't come back to bother the Royal Family.

"You are still young..." Qing said after a moment of silence.

"I am twenty four already," Baozang pouted some more. "My life should start now. I owe it to GrandMa to start living. I should get out of the shadow of doubting myself and start being confident again. I am a Princess. And I am a Princess who doesn't need a Prince to save her. I can save myself."

"Cheers to that!" Chong raised his beer to Baozang. I nodded at her.

Baozang stood up. Then she stretched her lithe and fit body. "Okay! I will get through this mourning period and I will start living. I will take this time to draw more clothing designs. Then I will start dating again."

"Hey, slow down. Take some time to breathe. Remember?" Qing reminded her sister. Baozang smiled at him. "I will. I will breathe and go to Li Yi in Europe. She said the clubs there are sick."

We all stopped at that. "You...are planning to go to Europe to visit Li Yi?" I said in a slow way.

Baozang nodded. Dayu's mouth fell open, "Can I come with you? I want to see a European club too."

"Dayu ah!" Qing protested instantly. "You cannot leave me. We have petitions to take care of,"

Dayu's shoulders slumped. "Oh yeah. Heirs. Hurray..."