Messy

(KHAN CAILIN)

Without having any idea on the brewing trouble the Princess wants to make for herself, I focused myself on drinking. And trying to ignore the So siblings.

To no avail, of course.

"You are planning to acquire alcohol poisoning? You should pace yourself. I mean, I'm sure there will still be whisky available on liquor stores tomorrow," So YingJun gently pried away the bottle of whisky when I tried to reach for it to refill my glass.

I blinked at him. This handsome bastard. "Are you acting concern about me?"

"Well...yeah. Do you have a problem? Maybe we can talk about it between drinking." He offered genuinely.

I clamped my lips to suppress a moan from escaping my mouth. So YingJun smiled. "Whats the hardest part?"

"You think you know me," I scoffed at him.

"No. I won't claim I know you after all those years apart. But I see some of your habits are still persisting. Truly, bad habits are hard to break." He gave me a teasing glance while sipping his beer.

I winced. "I won't say its a bad habit. Whatever habit you think I still have," I avoided his gaze.

"Oh, the habit I am pertaining to was your perchant for loving to stare at my sibling."

"Shhh! Shhh!" I slapped a palm on his mouth. YingJun moaned in pain and that caught the attention of the other people on our table.

"Cai?" My brother gave me a questioning look.

I took my hand away from YingJun's mouth. "I...saw a dust flying towards his mouth..." I said as a lame excuse.

SeSe frowned. Not buying any word on what I said. He pushed a glass of water on my direction. "Drink some. You must pace yourself. Your cheeks are already flushed."

"I'm fine."

"Blushing cheeks become you, CaiLin." So BaiYi smiled sweetly at me.

Fuck! I'm in trouble!

"Thanks," I feel absolutely lame.

My brother and BaiYi continued their conversation. It must be interesting because they have been talking for awhile now. The Princess' attention is on Dylan Wei. Everyone seems to be having fun. Unlike me...

"I don't blame you for liking to look at BaiYi. My sister is indeed pretty. That reaction is not new. Everyone likes looking at her..." YingJun muttered softly while gazing fondly at his sister.

"Thanks for that," I grumbled. "Thats no help at all." I added in a whisper.

YingJun chuckled. I glared at him. He grinned at me. "Whats your favorite part of her face?" He asked.

"Her lips," I grumbled that response.

"Ah, those lips that get to kiss your twin brother's," YingJun continued grinning at me.

I want to punch him. "Really? You are opening that now?" I hissed at him.

He shrugged. "Why not? Its in the past. BaiYi and SeOng seems alright now. Do you still hold a grudge?"

"No," I sighed. "I'm happy that they are in good terms again. SeSe is my favorite person in the whole world. The guilt of what happened before was a weight he carried. He was truly sorry."

"I know. BaiYi was sorry too. She carried that weight too. But since she and SeOng got to talk, she seems brighter."

"She doesn't have a chance with him," I grunted unpleasantly.