ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2 - 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔞𝔩

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ.

It felt like we were fighting for months over the independence of L'Manburg, but it wasn't months at all. In fact, it was only over the span of a few days. I found it hard to look Sapnap, Dream and even George in the eyes when I got close in combat with them. I didn't want to fight them at all, but I stood with L'Manburg. They understood that, but didn't hold back. I was badly injured for the majority of the fight by a sour slash to the back by Dream.

"Thora, they're escaping! FOLLOW THEM!" I heard a shout from Wilbur.

I nodded and despite the immense blood loss, I ran out of Tommy's front door and down the hill where 'The Dream Team' escaped. I wasn't to far behind but I stayed back, I knew I couldn't take on 3 heavily armed men with a big injury to myself.

"We need to head around the back of Punz' tower. Are you ready? George!" Dream said as he gathered George from wandering off, and around the tower.

"Hopefully Eret is leading them down there now, come on guys!" I heard Sapnap shout from around the tower.

ᴇʀᴇᴛ?

I turned around and ran back to Tommy's house, except they weren't there. I turned in hopes of spotting someone, from the top of the hill spotted Tommy heading underground. I ran down the Hill towards L'Manburg as fast as I could. It was so close yet so far away.

I stopped at the weird sculpted doorway in the ground. I hadn't seen the enemy lurk anywhere near L'Manburg yet – I had hoped they had to stop somewhere with a problem hence I got there first to warn them. I had never been more wrong.

I ran down the dirt tunnels, running into a steep flight of stairs. I gathered my breath and took big steps to get up the stairs.

My eyes were betraying me surely...

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ.

The fresh tears stung my eyes, the bodies of Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Fundy lay dead on the floor. A room of which I didn't recognise, but it was dark. The blood made my boots stick to the floor, my feet subconsciously taking me to Fundy's body first. I heard footsteps but my eyes couldn't leave Fundy's horribly cut and bruised face. His white streaks of hair where stained red.

"Thora! Im so sorry..." I heard a deep voice.

I couldn't look at him. A betrayal so bad, it killed 4 of my friends. 3 of them being teenagers. My eyes moved from Fundy's face to Tubbo's. Sweet Tubbo- who everyone saw as a little brother. People don't express the pain they feel when they look upon the dead bodies of their loved ones; perhaps because one is so filled to the brim with shock to fathom the fact they have actually lost someone so special to them.

"Thora?"

"Eret Please, you have to go. Im scared I'll murder you if you don't." I warned him, I couldn't kill him.

ᴇʀᴇᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ʟ'ᴍᴀɴʙᴜʀɢ.

I heard his footsteps fade away as he stepped out of a door where there was the bright light of outside. I looked once more towards the bodies, Wilbur's was starting to fade away into the ground below him meaning he's coming back onto his second life. The others would follow.

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and stood up. I stepped over Fundy's body carefully, and walked through the dirt tunnels to get to the Camarvan. I got a heal potion out from a trunk out back of the van, and then gathered myself to face the others.

I kept calm and composed but I felt the anger surge through my bones. How could 4 grown men convince another grown man to betray us because they were losing the war? How could four grown men kill 3 teenagers who are not nearly half as good at combat than them? I felt cheated, I felt disgusted.