ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13 - 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰

ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ.

Tommy managed to rip out of my arms as the explosions under us ceased. I watched him run around looking for Tubbo, and trying to avoid falling down in any of the craters in the ground.

I looked at the place I called home. Buildings had crumbled down along with the ground, it was almost a barren waste land. I could hardly see the people running around trying to find others due to the massive smoke cloud. Rivers and lakes were flowing rapidly to fill in the massive holes scattered about L'Manburg.

Tears stung my eyes as I thought about all L'Manburg had done for me and the people I considered family. I knew it was going to be blown up, there was no avoiding it. Wilbur is a stubborn person. Yet, as I looked among the wreck, I knew it was going to be greatly missed. My ears rung loudly, and I trying to cover them with my hands but my hands were shaking to much. I noticed my sword laying beside me on the grass- I dropped it to catch Tommy.

Once the smoke had cleared away, I saw people running around trying to examine the damage. I picked up my sword and jumped onto the bit of pavement which wasn't destroyed. I walked until I saw Wilbur. He was standing with someone in the face of a hill which too had been slightly blown up.

This mysterious person Wilbur was with was blonde- blonder than Tommy almost but his green and white bucket hat covered most of his long hair. His clothes were green also, his cloak being a darker green. He turned to look at everyone, but he was to far away to see clear. I watched intensely as he conversed with Wilbur. I think everyone in the moment of shock forgot he was the traitor.

"Wilbur!" Tommy shouted, but no one had heard him.

Suddenly, the mysterious older man held his sword and stabbed Wilbur through the chest. I almost jumped back in shock but my feet were glued to the ground in shock. I watched as Wilbur's body fell against the other man. The man slowly fell the ground holding Wilbur's body. Everything around me had turned silent, despite the chaos, I was lost in the death of Wilbur.

Even after everything he had put me through, I couldn't fathom the fact he was actually dead. All 3 lives were gone.

ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇᴅ ʟ'ᴍᴀɴʙᴜʀɢ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏꜱᴛ  ʜɪꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ.

Suddenly, my shoulder was bumped into and my eyes broke away from Wilbur's dead body in the hillside. I looked to Tommy who was running- my eyes met with Technoblade getting ready to summon Withers.

The stories I had heard from my own parents about the destruction of Withers were great- but I remember one thing they told me before they died.

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ.

Techno stood with a Wither head in his hands, all he had to do was place it on top of the soul sand he had lay on the ground. From then, the legends of the Wither would follow its course and then reincarnate itself into a untouchable force. It would take all of us to take them down.

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" Tommy shouted over to Technoblade.

"YOU STAY RIGHT OVER THERE TOMMY!" Techno shouted back and aimed an arrow at him. I slowly made my way over to the group where nearly everyone was huddled.

"Dream, im tired." I whispered to him as he watched Techno intently, he then broke his stare to look at me.

"Your nose is bleeding badly."

I touched my nose and indeed it was. The adrenaline in my veins was so high, I couldn't even feel the pain. The blood ran down my fingers and I tried to wipe it on my armour so it wouldn't dry on my fingers.