ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 77 - 𝔑𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔶

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ꜱᴜɴ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟ ᴀ ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ.

I had awoken with my new best friend, nausea. I spent the last few minutes at the toilet, my head over the lid so I wouldn't make a mess when I puked up my insides. I sighed after I wiped my mouth clean with a towel. I looked around my brightly lit up bathroom and I walked slowly over to the sink to brush my teeth. All the energy had been drained from me, and I was almost tempted to go back to bed. Yet, I had made plans with Phil and this one was important.

After brushing my teeth, my breath was minty, and I was well enough to go back upstairs and get ready. I threw on a big shirt, and my normal pants. My stomach wasn't that big or 2 months. Well, what I assumed was 2 months. It was easily hidden with big shirts, but the bump was noticeable with my tank tops, so I tend to stick with my bigger shirts nowadays.

Kingsley lay quietly in the sitting room watching the little fuzzies outside the window. I stroked him as he walked over to me, and I unlocked the door. I was inpatient to see Phil, I wanted to know the news immediately about this baby and if we could find a way to get rid of it without any pain or without the baby coming out of my body. I know Phil had tried Necromancy before when he tried to revive Wilbur himself.

I hopped on Zyon who was waiting for me patently. Kingsley followed behind, and the silence was calming. It slowed down the constant thoughts in my mind about what Phil might have found out, or just seeing Phil in General. It had been a few weeks I realised since I last saw him- especially with Techno's sudden disappearance and the conflict with Quackity and Wilbur.

The snow was under Zyon's and Kingsley's feet, so I kicked Zyon gently into a trot. The snow nipped the bare skin on my arms, and I realised I hadn't put anything over the short sleeve shirt. I sighed and kicked Zyon into a gentle jog. Kingsley running a bit faster to keep up with Zyon's longer legs. I smiled, in the distance was the cosy cabin I used to call home.

I tied Zyon up in the stables with Carl, and then Kingsley and I walked up the familiar steps. I looked at Techno's door, waiting for him to come out but there was nothing but the same old silence. A part of me was disappointed although that's what I expected. I turned with an empty feeling and knocked on the other matching wooden door to Phil's house.

The door opened quickly, and almost gave me a shock. I smiled as soon as the blue eyes met mine and the blonde hair was swaying gently due to the cold wind. He smiled to, the wrinkles making his eyes smaller but his cheeks to redden. He pulled me inside the cabin and his house was different to Techno's despite the similar outside.

The inside was much smaller and against one wall was a lot of chests to store things, and then a few crafting tables and furnaces. He had a photo of Wilbur against the opposite door and I smiled at the photo. It consisted of Wilbur's big smile even before the L'Manburg days and there was an obvious contrast to him now. There was no white hair streak in the photo, no circle glasses or beanie, and no tattered clothes but a big smiling, clean looking Wilbur.

"So, Pregnant huh?" Phil said and for a second I forgot why I had come. I had to tear my eyes away from the photo of Wilbur to look at Phil. He was frowning but not looking in my eyes but at my hidden stomach.

"Yeah..." I said as I slowly gathered my shirt into my hands and rose it over my bump. His eyes widened, and he smiled and took a step before stopping and catching my watchful eyes.

"It's Techno's?" He asked, and I almost laughed at the audacity that he would think it wasn't.

"Of course Phil, how couldn't it be?" I asked incredulous. I let go of my shirt and the bump was hidden under the material once again. Phil sighed and rubbed his head, "What?"