ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 17 - ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔬

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ - ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍɪᴅ-ᴅᴀʏ.

I had all my belongings sorted for the few days stay in L'Manburg in which Techno wasn't invited for obvious reasons. I put the bag on my back and walked out into the snow.

Recently the sun had stopped coming out and grey clouds filled the sky due to the cold months of winter. Snow was slowly falling, and I wasn't excited to enter the nether with the winter coat I was currently wearing.

"Okay, be careful. Your axe is here." He handed me my axe, and I watched him for a minute. He was looking around frantically.

"Techno, I have everything. Thank you for worrying." I smiled, I hugged him hard before I walked down the stairs and towards the Nether portal. The cabin was finally out of sight and I walked into the Nether. I noticed a few more new paths leading to different places, I walked past them and into the main portal.

The community house was looking like the good old community house and I walked past it onto the prime path. Again, it seemed deserted on the prime path so I walked quickly to where all the chaos was supposedly happening.

I looked down on L'Manburg. Old memories resurfacing. Black walls surrounding L'Manburg, and people arguing by the small doorway in the obsidian. I squinted, Tubbo and a few others arguing. Tommy shouting back. I quickly made my way down there to see Dream was standing on top of the walls. Looking down on everyone.

"Hey, what did I miss?" I asked, everyone turned to me and Tommy ran into my arms hugging me, "Hey kid."

"Help me please."

I looked at Tommy's face, it seemed life had just been drained out of it. I looked at Tubbo who was staring intently and he signalled for me to talk to him privately.

I patted Tommy's cheek gently and followed Tubbo into a black room- dark with little lighting and seats and a long table. I took off my winter coat despite the rain outside, and put it on a chair, my bag on the floor.

"What's going on Tubbo?" I asked.

"I cant do this Thora. As president of L'Manburg, its my duty to make the right choice for this country. Ive thought about this long and hard, and I think it needs to happen." Tubbo expressed as he looked down at the floor.

Did I miss something?

"What do you mean? I thought we were having a meeting? Or a court date?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, you missed it. Turns out Dream came here at 7 in the morning to start it. He's adamant on getting Tommy out of L'Manburg." Tubbo explained.

"Do you agree with the exile Tubbo?" I asked quietly. I watched him think for a few seconds.

"I don't know Thora, I don't want to but Tommy never learns. He is constantly causing problems, and every time I try and tell him off he never listens to me. He doesn't see me as president of a country but still his best friend, I cant pick him over a country he give to me. L'Manburg is my responsibility, Tommy needs to know that."

"I know its hard Tubbo, but Tommy's your best friend. I really just want you to think about every possible thing okay, so you make the right decision."

"Will you stay by me even if I make the wrong decision?" Tubbo asked. I stood up and brought him into a hug, being careful while stroking his long curly hair.

"You have me Tubbo, just as much as Tommy does. Im not picking sides." I said quietly, "Any who, where's this Ranboo kid?"

Tubbo took me out of the room and back outside where people were arguing and waiting for us to finish talking. I noticed someone who was taller than the rest.

ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ. ᴇɴᴅᴇʀʙᴏʏ.

One half of him was white with a red eye. The other half black and with a green eye, the resemblance close to a enderman. He was freakishly tall like an enderman, and wore a suit. The suit was close to Tubbo's but instead the tie was red and he also wore a small crown. It was similar to Techno's but smaller and only had red and green jewels whereas Techno's had a range of different jewels.

I walked over to him, from what I could see he was fairly anxious around everyone. His hands which also weren't human, were folded close to his chest and he was occupying himself with messing with his fingers. As I got closer, I noticed a range of purple particles slowly coming off him, they weren't bright particles but I noticed them.

"You must be trouble maker Ranboo, Hello Im Thora." I said as I introduced myself. I held out my hand kindly, and he chuckled nervously while putting his unhuman hand in mine.

"Ranboo."

I nodded and smiled, Dream came down from the high wall and spoke with Tubbo as Tommy looked on with worry. Dream stated that he didn't believe probation was enough for what Tommy had done, and said that he was expecting exile, but that he would give Tubbo time to think about his decision, and would meet on December 3 to discuss their terms. December 3rd was only two days away.

"Dream, he's choosing between exiling his best friend or helping his country, he cant decided that in 2 days." I reasoned, surely Tubbo deserves more time.

"Shut up Thora, you get two days Tubbo or the walls will be high as they can possibly go." Dream said aggressively, "Or you can give me Mellohi, Tubbo..."

"Dick." I whispered, Ranboo chuckled beside me.

"NO NO NO, YOUR NOT GETTING MELLOHI DREAM YOU ARSEHOLE." Tommy shouted, and Tubbo looked at him with a strict look making Tommy stop.

"Tommy, there's one big difference between you and Dream. Dream can go around killing people. Because guess what? He's not the Vice President. You are. Actions have consequences, Tommy." Tubbo said.

Things had went pretty haywire in L'Manburg that day, and Tubbo was handling it surprisingly well. I think after what happened to Wilbur and Techno, he really just wanted to protect this place and make it a home. I liked his ambition, but I never saw L'Manburg thriving in the future.

Tubbo talked with Tommy a lot of the day trying to get him to understand, and I think Tommy had to write some types of reports everyday and relay the information to Fundy who would then relay it to Tubbo. The idea was in order to keep Tommy on track- I doubt it would work.

As it was getting dark, Tubbo and Ranboo decided to start working on a small room on the holy lands where the meeting in 2 days would take place. I watched them work throughout the night, not really getting much sleep. Phil came and sat next to me.

"Why you here? Where's Techno?" He asked as he sat down next to me. I noticed the wings he had on his back, which I hadn't noticed due to the armour and his cloak. One of the wings he had was badly damaged, and burnt.

"You have wings?" I asked shocked. Why did he wear his cloak over them?

"Yes, Crow wings more specifically. One was damaged by the TNT in L'Manburg." He said as he looked down. He was thinking of Wilbur, I softly patted his shoulder.

"Wilbur was like a brother to me. When L'Manburg was just a piece of land with a stupid drug caravan in the centre, I wasn't sure what to expect of Wilbur. Then I saw his dead body, and I saw him stand up to Dream for this country, and I knew I would follow him. He changed in Pogtopia." I said sadly, I do miss him.

"Pogtopia?" Phil asked.

"THORA! CAN YOU HELP US?" I heard, I noticed Tubbo calling me down, I smiled at Phil sadly and pat his shoulder softly again before standing up and walking down to Tubbo and Ranboo to help them build.