ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 24 - 𝔗𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔶.

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.

I was breathing loudly, death was dark. Death was where no one deserves to go, I felt like I had spent days in there. Days in the darkness. I had heard a voice there too, someone I recognised but I couldn't put a face to them. One of the voices was distinct, the other two not so much. Death was cold, and when I woke up, I awoke in a cold sweat.

I got out of bed, I realised immediately I woke up with no weapons and no armour. Apparently the afterlife takes away everything you have on your dying body. This meant my axe ᴀᴍᴀʀᴏᴋ was gone along with my ꜱᴏᴜʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ armour set, and it also meant I would have to make new ones when I recovered.

I went down the ladder and heard a voice. My body stopped, and chills went down my back. I remembered I was supposed to be alone as Techno would have to travel on Carl to get home. So why was I hearing a voice mumming a melody below me? I softly put my foot down on the ground and got onto my knees. I peeked my head down the hole in the floor.

"Tommy?" I asked, confused. He screamed and jumped.

"What the fuck Thora! You weren't here a minute ago."

"I know I..I..Tubbo..." I couldn't say it, my body lost its own breath every time I tried to say it.

"What the fuck man..."

"What you doing here Tommy?" I asked, I got up and climbed down the ladder. The last time I saw him was only 3 days ago, and his hair had got more thick and curly, and I noticed a small braid in the side of his hair. He had on a winter coat stolen from Techno and I noticed he was carrying a pickaxe.

"I um, so don't tell Techno but im living here now. I live on the very bottom floor."

I nodded confused. Did Dream let him go? Is this another part of the 'im helping you and Techno because I wanted to be allies?'

"Did Dream let you go Tommy?"

"No."

I watched as he went outside, I followed him and then I heard the fast footsteps of a horse. I squinted and in the distance Techno was riding fast towards the house. I smiled, I was glad to see him home safe. As he got closer, he jumped off Carl and stumbled his way towards me. This time I caught him in my arms.

His hand rested on my cheek, and this time I could feel it. His hand was cold but I didn't mind, his other hand found it way to my hair. I smiled, and I realised how close he truly was. His forehead touch mine lightly, and Techno furrowed his eyebrows and close his eyes.

I could do it right now.

I kissed him. Hard. I could feel the tension in his brow as he kissed back just as roughly. His hand grabbed the back of my hair, and pulled it lightly. It was intense, the beating of my heart and the loss of breath.

"AHHH, WHAT THE FUCK!"

I pulled away from Techno and looked at Tommy who was looking at us wide-eyed. Techno stepped back in confusion.

"What are you doing in my house Tommy?"

"Well...Hello, how are you?" Tommy said with a smile.

"What are you doing in my house Tommy?"

"HOW ARE YOU?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE TOMMY?"

"YOU ARE A BITCH!" Tommy shouted the loudest. I patted Techno's shoulder before walked by Tommy and dragging them both inside and out of the snow.

"You cant kill me Technoblade, so stop acting big and hard!"

"I actually feel like I can kill you..."

"No coz I have.." Tommy brought out his flint and steel and ended up starting a little fire on the floor which Techno and I rushed to put out before the whole cabin got up in flames.

"My house is made of wood Tommy!"

"Well, I say we call it our house." Tommy said, as he went down the ladder. Techno looked at me with wide eyes and I shrugged cause quite frankly Tommy was now his child to take care of.

Techno and I followed down the ladders, Tommy had started making a under under basement, which he considered his 'room'. The floor was laid with yellow carpet, and several chests made up the floor too. In the corner was another bell, and Tommy's bed. At the top of the wall, Tommy had 2 signs.

𝐃𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐓!!!!!!!

𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃!!!!!!

I laughed which then made Tommy laugh, and Techno was super confused and really disappointed. I sat on Tommy's small bed as we struggled to all fit in this tiny room.

"How long has this been here?"

"Was Dream my friend? No, this guy called Dream, well, it was sort of a love hate relationship. Basically Technoblade, what kept happening was er, I dec- I need my discs back." Tommy explained.

"WHY ARE YOU LIVING UNDER MY HOUSE LIKE A RACOON?" Techno shouted and I laughed louder. Why was this funny? Tommy is literally homeless and has taken refuge under our house.

"I WAS JUST EXECUTED TOMMY! IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR GAMES NOW!"

"Hey, I moved out by the way. Im kind of here now."

"I kind of noticed!" Techno answered incredulously. Tommy then began showing us behind the dirt on the walls, and he had placed Techno's solid gold blocks as his walls. I laughed so hard I had to put my head into the pillow. Techno's eyes widened when he saw his gold in Tommy's walls, and he started mining it.

"Thora, help me out here pleassseee..." Techno whined as Tommy was trying to get him to stop, I started laughing at the commotion.

"Omg, you are stupid, now listen to me Technoblade-"

"Give me back my stuff!" Techno interrupted.

"Hey, you obviously need to cool down..." Tommy said as he picked up a potion and threw it at Techno. Techno sighed and rubbed his head.

"THAT DID NOTHING!" Techno shouted as Tommy and I burst into laughter.

"Here's what we do...Go away actually, this is my room."

"This is my house! You leave!"

"If it makes you feel better, I'll explain to you what happened...I was living alone, you know? Kind of sad. Everyone thought I was all sad and shit."

"You were sad." I said.

"No. I was living with my friend Dream, he was my friend! It's been a really confusing 48 hours, cause he was my friend and now im here. I remember it but emotion wise it was like a zigzag..."

"Im lost, I've been spacing out."

"No. so anyways, Dream, although a good friend for a long time, is a wrongen and I hate him. Right now, he has my discs and Technoblade I've been exile and im all alone. Like a lone wolf."

God, this kid can truly talk for days. I got up from the bed and leaned on Techno's shoulder so I could whisper in his ear.

"Good luck love."

He watched me as I smiled at him and left to go back upstairs. As much as I loved Tommy, and wanted to catch up. I was tired and drained from dying. It was unsurprisingly tiring to go to the afterlife and wait to be reborn into the second life. It made me more sympathetic for Tommy, and I wouldv'e for Tubbo if he hadn't of been the reason I died in the first place.

I no longer understood where I was with Tubbo relationship wise, once I felt like a proud older sister and now...Well, now I see a corrupt President standing in the same place as the previous one. Also, Ranboo. As much as I didn't really know him, I took him for a nice guy. Fundy, well, I think we got further apart a long time ago. Dont get me started on Quackity.

I got into bed and fell asleep.