ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 22 - 𝔑𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔰𝔪.

TW- GORE

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ.

The sun was sort of out today, kind of. It was still snowing slightly but the rays of the sun hit the surface of my skin. I started the day by building a dog pen around the back of the house for the puppies. Techno and I decided to get ready for many more puppies, and a massive dog pen seemed the right way to go. We made sure they were all safe and very warm considering the weather in December.

It took us the majority of the day, but we enjoyed sitting out in the snow building. The puppies had used most of their energy so when we were finished, they fell asleep. Phil's crow echoed through the sky, and I watched out for it as it flew down onto my shoulder. I picked the letter from his foot and opened it.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ"

I looked at Techno with confusion. The letter was clearly from Phil. His eyes widened, and he looked out into he distance where a few spruce trees were. I followed his line of sight, yet there was nothing. Techno moved past me quickly and into the basement, he pulled out his Netherite weapons and armour.

"What the hell is going on? Who knows were here?" I asked frantically. Techno ignored my questions as he put on his armour and his Pigling skull mask, he hadn't even acknowledged that mask in about 3 weeks.

"Techno, please. What the fuck is going on?" I asked again.

"ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴀʀᴍʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ."

The Butcher Army? I couldn't ask more questions as Techno went up the ladder into the main house. I had no idea what was going on, but 'Army' was enough. I grabbed my own armour from the chest and put it on. I grabbed my weapons too and followed him.

"What are you doing?" He asked aggressively when he saw me.

"Fighting, whatever this 'Army' is, I'm helping you." I said back.

"No, you're staying inside."

"Look, if you got hurt...It'd hurt me. And not just because I'd jump in front of whatever was going to hurt you."

Techno rolled his eyes with a small smile, he walked up to me slowly. The frantic movements of before ceasing to exist. He reached out and twirled some of my hair around his finger. I watched him quietly, he seemed to be in deep thought.

"I'll protect you." He said quietly.

"It seems like the Army is after you. I think you'll need protecting."

Silence.

"What is the Butcher Army Techno?" I asked, why did they scare him?

"You'll find out."

Techno turned around and started brewing potions as fast as possible. I looked out the windows at the trees Techno looked at before, yet I still saw nothing. I don't know how many men we were expecting, but my heart was beating frantically. However, I did see someone else.

"What's Ghostbur doing here?" I said, mostly to myself but Techno quickly took a peek out the window too. I opened the door, and Ghostbur looked towards me. He waved happily and I waved back. I wonder how Tommy is doing, its been a few days since I last seen him. Ghostbur walked up to the steps.

"Hi Thora, Hi Techno, how's it going man?" Ghostbur asked with a smile on his face. At least someone in this house is content.

"This is a terrible time Ghostbur, a terrible time." Techno said as he paced around waiting for potions to brew.