ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 72 - ℑ𝔩𝔩𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰

ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇ.

I had left Techno's cabin quite early in the morning, I again, wasn't feeling to good so I wanted to get home and be sick alone. Techno did tell me he was leaving and going someplace special, and I tried to question him but all he said was he was going off to train again.

I wasn't sure what he wasn't telling me, but if I was to be honest, he was the last thing on my mind. My stomach was sore and my throat was dry and I had some light headaches here and there. I was ill, and there was no questioning it.

I was lying on my couch right now, wallowing away in self-pity. I was panting heavily every time there was a shooting, sharp pain in my abdomen and I had felt a cold sweat take over. Clenching my teeth and seething was helping to lessen the pain slightly every time it came suddenly, but I was so sore. I was just waiting to either be sick or start crying any minute now.

"Thora?" I heard a voice and I looked up, tears obscuring the face of the person. I felt whosever hand touch my bare legs and I shivered, they bent closer to my face and wiped my eyes.

I could see them clearly now, it was George. One of the only people who knew I lived here. I could see him taking off his hat in worry and placing it down carefully. He took off his cloak and placed it on my body. He sat down on the floor in front of me and I tried my best to smile through the pain.

"Hi gogy." I said but my voice was very hoarse due to the lack of water and my dry lips.

"What's wrong? You look terrible." He said and I chuckled dryly. I don't know what I look like but I can't imagine its good.

"Thanks, I'm just ill." I said with a smile and he nodded as he looked down at my shivering legs. I watched as his eyes roamed my body in search of something that would show what was wrong so he could help.

"I'm not sure what's wrong I cant pin point it, perhaps a soothing bath would help? Have you had food, water?" He asked and I struggled to keep up with his fast- paced talking.

"A bath would be nice. Some food, no water." I replied and he immediately stood up and exited the sitting room. I couldn't see him but I heard in a matter of seconds the running water from my bath room, and then I heard footsteps in the kitchen next door. I heard a second running tap and then a full glass was filled to the brim with clean water.

I sat up slowly, afraid that if I sat up to quickly, I would ruin the carpet underneath my feet. Once I was up straight, I took a few deep breaths before drinking a few sips of the water. My lips no longer felt cracked and rotten, but refreshed. He placed the glass down on the table for me.

"Thank you." I croaked and he smiled and nodded.

"I've never seen someone so ill, it must be bad." He said and I nodded before lying down again.

"Yeah, its only been a few days and I don't know how long it will last." I said and then a sudden pain shot through my stomach and I doubled over in pain, holding onto my stomach as if it was a stab wound and it would kill me. The tears flooded my eyes once again and I grabbed Georges hand to squeeze as the pain passed.

"Ow okay, im going to go check on the bath." George said as he shook his hand as if it would get rid of the sudden pain from me squeezing it. He left and I heard the tap being turned off and then it being turned on again. He came back and crouched in front of me.

He put his hands gently on back and front to help me sit up right. He then gently lead me to the bathroom, where the brightness hurt my eyes. He sat me on the edge of the bath and then turned off the tap and I saw a mountain of bubbles. I smiled, this did look relaxing.

"Okay, im going to step outside so you can take your clothes off and get in okay, shout to me when your in." He said and I nodded as I watched him walk out and close the door till it was only open an inch. Right now, I wasn't bothered if George saw my body, I trust him.

I rubbed the sweat off my forehead before trying to unbutton the back of my dress. I reached the bottom button easily but I was struggling with the other two, so George was obviously my only other option. I walked to the door and opened it, George turned around quickly with wide eyes.

"Can you help me?" I asked and turned around so he could undo the buttons and I felt his cold fingers traced the scar slightly before undoing the buttons. I felt the dress loosen up and then I turned back to face George. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. Then I lifted up my arms and he rolled his eyes with a huff.

"Come on. How did you even get this on?" He asked as he grabbed the bottom of the dress in both his hands and then lifted it over my head. It messed up my hair but that was the very least of my worries.

"I put it on, went to Techno's and got Niki to do the buttons when I got there." I said and then turned back to the bathroom, George behind me as he placed my dress on a hanger to the side. I took off my underwear and stood in the mirror trying to see if I could distinguish the pain from the outside.

"Jesus, Techno needs to calm down." George said as he stood beside me, sorting out his own hair in my mirror. I don't think either one of us was bothered by the sudden nudity, after all, we had become best friends in the last few months. Also, he was into men.

"Yeah. Do I have any weird bruises at the bottom of my stomach or back? I feel like I look a little bloated." I said and George looked at my stomach closely and then turned to look at my back but he shook his head.

"No, just the scar from Tubbo and then from Dream." He said as he traced the scars, then his fingers left my skin, "Wait...Turn to the side."

I did as he said. He stood behind me before putting his hands on my lower stomach lightly. His face contorted, and I couldn't read his face.

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ."