ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 20 - 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔪.

ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟ'ᴍᴀɴʙᴜʀɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ.

After Tommy was exiled yesterday, so much had happened. Mexican L'Manburg faced some trouble after they went after Eret, and the fighting between Eret, Dream and the citizens of L'Manburg carried on into the darkness of night. Dream had finally come back from dropping off Tommy to wherever.

That's why I am getting ready to leave to go back home. I hadn't seen Techno in almost a week and I missed him, and the snow. I had actually started disliking the rain. I had my bag on my back as well as the wintery coat I left the cabin with. I had my axe in hand and I left.

I hadn't talked to Tubbo since yesterday after everything that happened, I wasn't sure how he was feeling so I wanted to drop in a note which I had written beforehand.

ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ,

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴇxɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ʟ'ᴍᴀɴʙᴜʀɢ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ.

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴍᴇ. ꜱᴛᴀʏ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ :)

ᴛʜᴏʀᴀ.

The prime path was quite busy today, Ranboo and Fundy were working on a type of shop it seemed. Niki and Puffy provided some flowers for the inside. Punz was watching and keeping an eye out. I realised despite Punz and I's history – we had never really talked before.

I walked past everyone saying hello's and goodbyes and then I went through the community portal to the Nether. I saw the multiple path ways again, and went down the same one to the portal which would take me to the snow. I prepared for the immediate temperature change.

The snow was thick on the ground, and I made my way through it. There was no trees, the snow and ice making it to cold for them to grow here. Yet, in the distance I saw posts with lanterns on to guide a way to Techno's cabin. I smiled and hurried my pace.

The cabin came into sight, and I smiled. He had been working hard over the last week. He built a proper stable for Carl outside the house and he made a nice little flower pot outside the windows and I noticed a few new things out back. I walked around the cabin and noticed a cow farm and a new beacon to signal home.

I walked to the stairs and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, it swung open and I was faced with a woman.

Just kidding.

I jumped into Techno's arms and he hugged me tightly. His hair had reached his shoulders at this point, and again had half of it tied back with small braids. I stroked my hands through it as he held me tightly to his body. The cold seemed far away, the worries seemed far away. I was glad to be home. He brought us into the house and closed the door. I noticed the inside was more renovated and our beds were gone.

There was a few chests in here, a fire place, and more. It looked good, it looked like home.

"It looks good in here." I said quietly as he still carried me.

"Thanks, I wanted it to be finished when you got back but you can always put some of your stuff in here too." He explained as he finally put me on the floor and helped me take my coat off.

I smiled and went up the ladders, the upstairs was fairly big. It had the golden bell there, and the two beds which were put together to look like one. In the corner was a desk and chair, and it was accompanied by a large window. I sat on the bed, the two different bed covers merged and I realised it was sewn into one massive bed cover. I lifted it off the bed and realised it wasn't the two beds anymore and it was just one large one.

I went back down the ladders to see Techno making the fire bigger in the fire place to warm the cabin up. I sat on the crafting bench we had and watched him.

"How has the past week been?" I asked.

"You know, saving some cows so I can kill them later. Making a bunch of stuff for the house. Been quite productive." He said as he threw more wood into the fire and looked at me.

There was something soft about his features. Something that couldn't compare to the red anger his features showed previously. His eyes were shining in the fire. His hair was flowing, and his smile was bright. Pacifist Techno was stunning.

"And sewing it seems too..." I smiled as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I um...I thought it would just be easier if we had one bed." He stuttered.

"You could just ask to sleep with me you know?" I teased. His cheeks tinted pink and he rolled his eyes. He sat against the wall facing me.

"Yeah, or I could just make it one bed so I don't fall down the middle of two beds again."

"You fell down the middle? That's adorable."

"I was trying to reach for you."

I stared at him, and he sat there looing back at me. Technobold. I laughed and went over to him so I was sat in between his legs, and faced the same direction he was facing. Out of the window, I could see the sky turning into a pink. The grey clouds turning a nice orange. I wondered if Tommy could see the same sunset.

"What happened in L'Manburg?" He whispered softly. His voice was quiet and his hands rested gently on the tops of my legs.

"A lot. I...I don't think I can talk about it just yet." I said. He thing is, it wasn't traumatising. It was just sad but I couldn't begin to think of how traumatising it would be for Tommy. I couldn't begin to fathom the betrayal he felt by Tubbo, his best friend. A teenager sent to live by himself with no one, on a deserted island where only the tormenter knew where you lived.

"That's okay, as long as your alright." Techno whispered.

"I am, I kicked Dream in the shin the other day."

Techno burst out laughing and I followed. My eyes grew heavy and my head fell against Techno's shoulder.

"Come on before you fall asleep." Techno tapped my shoulder and I stood up, I climbed the ladder and he followed behind me. I clambered into the orange side of the bed.

"hey, you still have your boots on." Techno said, he grabbed both my ankles and took my boots off before putting them by the desk. He climbed into the other side and he lay facing each other.

"Hello." I whispered.

"Hallo."

"Are you tired?"

"I am, cows are tiring. Are you?"

"Yeah, but its only sunset."

"So?"

"It feels wrong to fall asleep at this time."

Techno smiled and got out of bed to close the curtains, making the room fall into darkness. The only source of light being where the ladders came from as the light of the fire lit them up. I looked at Techno, he had his eyes closed, ready for bed.

I shuffled closer to him and his hand met my waist to pull me closer. His face didn't move and his eyes didn't open, he looked peaceful. I don't think either of us got good nights of sleep through the week. I took the chance, and I kissed his cheek lightly before shuffling as close as possible to him and falling asleep.

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍ."