ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31 - ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰.

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

I woke up to a snowy day in the tundra, and Technoblade next to me still asleep. I smiled as his hair was spread on the pillow behind him. I gently placed my hand on his cheek, and waited patiently for him to wake up. His eyes open and closed quickly, and he smiled softly when he realised I was still next to him. The light shone on his black hoop earring, it made smile.

"Come on, it's Christmas." I said, as I got out of bed. I quickly climbed downstairs and looked at the fire, I had forgot to put the presents there yesterday. I went down into the basement quickly and picked up the bag full of presents, I went back upstairs and put the bag down by the fire.

"TECHNO!" I shouted, I wanted him to open his presents. I think I did a good job considering I didn't have much time after the war. He huffed and started making his way down the ladder. He turned and looked at the bag curiously, his forehead wrinkling by frowning.

"Did you get me a present?" He questioned as he sat down in front of the fireplace. I handed him the bag and he opened it and pulled another smaller bag. He chuckled and looked at me.

"Go on, open it." I said excitedly.

I watched him as he opened the small black bag and pulled out a few hundred emeralds. I was aware Techno had started moving Villagers into the very basement of the house, and I thought a few emeralds would do us good. I did go mining for them and it was very hard work, caves are scary. I watched his eyes light up, and his smile widen. I think he liked it.

"Emeralds...I haven't seen some for a while. I was going to go mining for some after Christmas so thank you."

"Your welcome, there's more!"

I watched as he placed the emeralds back in the small black bag and then put is arm in the big black bag. He then pulled out a red box, it was small and velvet with gold stitching. He smiled and opened it. Inside, I had made a golden earring, with a red gem which was very rare.

"An earring? This is lovely." He said, I wasn't sure if he had got many gifts ever. It seems to me that he had no idea how to thank me, although I was very content with his reactions.

"The red gem is a ruby, it's very rare to find. Look." I showed him my own ear which I pierced with the help of Ranboo, it was only one ear which looked pretty funny but I liked the one ear pierced on Techno so I thought I would join him.

"You look beautiful...Can you change it?" He asked as he pointed to his ear. I shuffled closer and removed the black hoop out of his ear, I then carefully put in the gold ring with the ruby in. I sat in front of Techno and smiled, the earring suited him better. Made him look more like royalty and now he matched the crown and cloak.

"We match now." I said with a smile. He smiled too and played a little with the new earring, "Okay, next one!"

"How many did you get?"

I shrugged and put the bag in front of him again, he then pulled out the purple box, which inside contained a letter which I wrote. He opened the box and inside was a rare book which you needed to enchant armour with. Mending book which only came from a far place. He put the box and book aside and picked up the letter first.

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ.

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙᴏʟᴅ.

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙʟᴀᴅ.

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ.

ᴛᴇᴄʜ.

ᴛ.

ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ.