ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9 - 𝔉𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ.

It was quite a hot day today, and I was walking around Pogtopia with no armour on, and trying to find a cool space to sit and chill till we were ready to go to the festival. I looked into Pogtopia, the ravine which I had to live in for the past several weeks. It was desolate.

Wilbur and Tommy were barely here anymore, they were always sneaking off somewhere to set up for the plan to destroy Manburg. I wondered often where they went as they were banned from the Greater Dream SMP and Manburg but I guess in the end it didn't matter- both of them had outgrew L'Manburg and they were ready to blow it up. I couldn't stop them, and I couldn't convince Tommy anymore.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Technoblade asked as he bent down slowly in front of me.

At least I still had Techno. Wilbur had told Techno the plan of us attending the Festival like normal while him and Tommy snuck in to watch. Techno was the one who informed me of the plan, it made me angry and I wanted so badly to confront on why Wilbur didn't tell me but Techno stopped me.

"Yeah, let me just go get ready..."

Techno kindly held out his hand and I grabbed it as he helped pull me up from the ground. I caught his eyes as I stood up, they were brighter than usual and they slightly creased at the sides when he smiled. I returned the small smile, and then went to put on my armour. Once I had managed to get it on, I looked at Techno who was stood at the entrance of Pogtopia with his full Netherite.

I made my way up to him and when he heard me, we began our walk to Manburg for the festival even though I was sure it wouldn't happen till later tonight.

"So..er, what's been happening with you lately?" Techno said quietly as he walked slowly beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you seem to be down a lot, I've noticed."

He noticed? Was he like spying on me? Either way, I didn't mind. If it means he actually cares unlike the other 2, or wants to talk about it, I was fine with it. Techno was definitely someone who I never suspected would care about someone like me- and not to put myself down or anything but recently I've just been feeling like I've been in the way.

"Yeah, I guess just feeling a bit left out." I replied.

"You need to get yourself out there, im not the most sociable-"

"But you definitely have a god complex..."

Techno laughed, "That I do, you just got to be more like me."

It was my turn to laugh, "Okay, who are you? 丅ᕼσ尺?"

He turned to me with a small smirk and a glint in his eyes, his short pink hair swishing in the wind and shining in the sun, "Yes, Thora."

The way he answered made me actually believe he was some sort of god. Not just the 'Blood God' but capable of truly anything and everything. 

It was slowly turning night when we got there- we had walked pretty slowly in order to catch up with each other. I had told little of my story but Techno had told lots about his adventures, and I was glad.

We saw a number of people at the newly built stand, and a lot of people near the games. A dunk tank and boxing ring and a numerous sort of games. We walked over to the Dunk tank where a lot of people such as Fundy and Niki were playing- I smiled at a lot of people which I haven't saw in months and Ponk even gave me a hug.

"Thora, what are you doing here with Technoblade?" I heard a voice ask, I turned to Fundy. The audacity he had to question me.

"Why does it matter Fundy?"