ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 78 - 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴇʀᴇᴅ.

We had packed our bags and decided that the day would be spent out near a lake. I choose to go to the lake today for unknown reasons, I just felt at one with nature today. I was wearing an old red gown which no longer fitted Niki, and George was wearing his blue shirt and black pants along with a red cape he owned when he was King.

"You ready to leave your highness?" I joked and he did a little swirl with the red cape. I smiled at the beautiful sight of my best friend.

"Your King is ready." He joked back and I laughed. We gathered some things and shut down my cottage before we both hopped on Zyon to make the journey to a hidden lake. The heat was quite high today and every part of my body was in a sweat. The 2 month old baby in my stomach was heavier than I expected and made the day even hotter.

"So, baby names..."

"No George, don't start." I said stubbornly, I told myself that I wasn't going to think about baby names incase Techno decided he wouldn't want the child. I just didn't want to get attached, you know?

"Oh come on, you only have 7 months to go." George said, and I rolled my eyes. I hadn't told him about what Phil said but I was planning to when we reached the lake.

~~~~~

George had tried to talk about the baby multiple times on the trip and he was shut down every time. For the past hour, we had sat in silence- occasionally making comments about the weather or the nature.

Eventually, Zyon had slowed to a stop and beyond the thick layer of trees was a hidden lake. It was only a small lake but I enjoyed it. I had been here previously, well, I stumbled upon it. I was excited to actually spend time in the sun and water here. George and I hopped off Zyon and led him carefully through the trees.

The beautiful, shining lake was in sight and a smile sprung upon my face. The tall trees surrounded it but the power of the sun shone through, lighting up parts of the water. I let go of Zyon and watched the water move almost silently.

"Oh, this place is pretty." George said as he stood just behind me. His eyes also enticed on the sparkling water in front of us.

"I call this place, ʀᴇꜱᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜꜱ" I said with a smile. He met my eyes and smiled before approving of the name. If I could name this place, surely the baby names wont be bad. That's if I have to choose the name of my baby.

"Sit." I heard, and I looked to see George sitting on the grass. I followed his lead and sat on the soft green grass. I heard the multiple birds in the trees, and the different calls of romance and greetings. I smelt nice, just of water. Not exactly sea water but not running water like a river. The air was thin, but easy to breathe in.

"So...Why this place?" George asked as he started to lightly pull the grass out of the dirt.

"I don't know. I stumbled on this place once. Its pretty is it not?" I asked and looked back at him. He was frowning slightly at the grass in his fingers.

"Its so pretty. It just reminds me of Dream. We had this thing about going to lakes and such- I mean, our first official date was beside rivers and lakes and it was amazing. Then he had to go get obsessed over a country. He changed- I don't really know."

"Im sorry, if I knew I would've changed the location." I said as I held George's hand gently.

"I don't mind, really. If anything, this will give me a new reason to like lakes again. I don't think you could hurt me like Dream." George joked, and squeezed my hand.

"I wouldn't hurt you ever Gogy. You know, I haven't told you what happened did I?" I said and he shook his head.

"I went to Phil yesterday with the intention...of getting rid of the baby. He found this ritual thing, that would get rid of the baby without any sort of harm. I couldn't do it. I couldn't even do the one thing the ritual asked of me...I need Techno to make a decision on whether he wants the baby or not." I told him slowly.

"Then you need to tell him." George said as if it was matter of fact.

"I would, if he wasn't in the prison with Dream."

A moment of silence, a look of shock clouded George's features.

"We are literally the same person in a different body." George said suddenly and I laughed loudly. I mean, we literally became best friends by our relationship issues and now our boyfriends were in prison together.

"Yeah pretty much. Only im pregnant." I sighed, and the small bump was apparent in the red gown.

"So names, AND before you interrupt, come on. Names, they're important." George said as he put his hand gently on the tiny bump.

"What does uncle George think for names?" I asked curiously. I mean, why was he so adamant on choosing names?

"Oh I was hoping you would ask me. George for a boy obviously, named after your best friend. I'll be deeply offended if you name him anything else. For a girl, I think Tillie. Its cute and it sounds close to Techno."

"Definitely fucking not." I laughed and he laughed as well. Our laughter quietening down into thoughts.

"I think if I have a boy...WAIT- I MIGHT NOT BE HAVING THIS BABY!" I said shocked that George actually had me thinking about baby names.

"BUT YOU MIGHT BE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHICH NAMES YOU HAVE IN MIND."

I sighed, "Okay fine. If I have a boy, their name will be something to do with Mythology or some shit. Same with the girl."

"You sound so uninterested. YOUR ABOUT TO BECOME A MOTHER!"

I rolled my eyes and stood back up. I started gathering the dress by my feet and raised it above my head. George laughed and I placed the dress on the grass softly and walked towards the water. It was cold on my feet but I ignored the tingling in my skin and walked in further.

I was chest deep in the blue water, it became warm really quickly. I smiled as George looked at me with his bright brown eyes which were lit up by the sun. I looked below, the water a little do dark to see to the bottom but I saw my feet dangling, trying to help myself float. I held my breath and dived under.

The cold rushed to my head, and the thoughts did at the same time. Techno was in prison, and I had to wait just under a month for the plan to get him out. Why 3 months? What was to discover in prison that it took 3 months? Why didn't he tell me? Why did he keep it from me? Why wasn't I angry at him? Should I be? Was the pregnancy distracting me from the anger I should feel?

A sudden want for breath took over my body and swam back to the top, into the sun. I wiped the water from my eyes and smoothed my wet hair back.

"Omg, I thought you fucking died." George sounded panicked and I opened my eyes to see him in the water chest deep in front of me.

"Sorry, I was thinking."

~~~~~~~

"ᴋᴀɪʀᴏꜱ."

"Hmm?" George responded confused.

"His name."

"And for a girl?"

"ᴋᴀʟʟɪꜱᴛᴏ"