ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 91 - 𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔄𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢.

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɴᴄʜ, ʟᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ.

I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn, then looked up at a blonde mop of hair. I sighed and looked out at the duck on the water. I hadn't seen Puffy in a while; I wonder if she knew what's been happening. She wasn't aware of the prison or Dream being out yet, and I wondered where she had adventured off too.

"Tommy, have you seen Puffy recently?" I asked, the tiredness clear in my voice and evident in the yawn that followed.

"Wasn't aware I looked like Tommy...," said a deeper voice.

I looked up quickly, and although the hair was blonde, the night sky swallowed the rest of his features in darkness. All but his green eyes were shadowed out of sight, and from the metaphorical emeralds looking at me, I wouldn't have been able to tell it was Dream. I frowned, why was he here out of all places?

"What the hell you doing here?" I whisper shouted in fear Tommy would hear from his house.

"I saw you lying on the bench, you would think someone who have the decency to move you inside. Its starting to get cold again." Dream said. He didn't speak in a whisper; he wasn't afraid to wake up Tommy.

I didn't realise the cold wind till he picked up on it. I looked down at the red jumper lying above my elbows, my arms were covered in goosebumps and my fingers were almost the same colour as my jumper under my uncomfortable armour. Did Tommy just leave me out here? Did Phil just go home and didn't say anything?

"You still didn't answer my question." I muttered as I unrolled my jumper sleeves and put them over my hands to warm them up.

"I was just looking. Then I saw you. Honest truth." He said with a small smile. A part of me believed him, and then the other part was suspicious. Another part of me didn't care, I was tired, cold and I was left alone on a bench. You would think some people have the decency to wake up a pregnant women so she can go sleep in a bed. These men have no idea about the pain you feel in your back when you have to carry a child.

"Hmm. You okay?" I asked as I sat beside him on the bench again.

"Yeah. Missed this place to be honest, but its not the same without George and Sap. At least I still have you right?" Dream asked quietly, I felt his eyes on me, staring intently.

"You still have me Dream. I don't choose sides. Im just tired." I said as I let out a final yawn. I felt his arm around my shoulder and warm lips hit my temple.

"Im sorry." He muttered, "You should go home before you freeze to death. I don't think anyone would be happy if the baby froze."

I giggled lightly at the joke, but I nodded in agreement. It was a sad nod, did no one care If I froze? Or was my only good use to carry the first baby introduced on the SMP? I stood from the bench and looked down at Dream who was smiling at me lightly.

"Okay, bye then. I'll see you at some point in the future." I said, and he nodded. I walked over to the L'Manburg walls and saw a doorway made. I guess Dream must have knocked it down to get through, he must've been sitting with me for a while.

I slowly made my way home through the Nether. I hope Kingsley hasn't been to restless, good thing I had went and caught him some good food a few weeks ago. Zyon was usually fine with his massive amounts of carrots. The moon lit the walkway from my Nether portal all the way to the glowing fountain and to my front door.

-

Morning had come quickly considering it was early morning when I had arrived home. The sun had begun to rise after I fed both animals and got dressed for bed. I had woken up after midday and fed both animals again. Surprisingly, waking up in my own house after a few days of waking up at the cabin, was strange. But a very welcome strange. It got me thinking about Techno.