ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 57 - 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔡 𝔅𝔞𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔱.

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ 25ᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇ.

I was in a red dress which Puffy had dropped off for me yesterday, and I was also wearing red heels. Fully glammed out for this banquet to be held in regards to the people they tried to hurt for the Egg. I was almost running over hills and such to reach the designated area.

In honour of the banquet, I had spent time making myself look presentable. I had styled my hair into loose curls and I had took good care of the velvet red dress. The heels were also handed over to me from Niki who would also be attending the Banquet. I was weirdly excited to see everyone else and their dresses- I wasn't much of a fashion type of girl. I never really cared about clothes.

I heard the mixture of voices in the distance. Just over this last hill. I finally got over it, and looked at who was talking and waiting. I saw Puffy in the distance, she looked amazing. She had her hair styled, her white and brown hair was split down the middle. Her dress was a purple-red and flowed elegantly to the flow. The sleeves rested mid arm making it off the shoulder style, and she looked so good.

"Puffy! Niki!" I shouted as I made my way to them and they turned and smiled at me. I was brought into a hug by both girls and I liked the fact us girls stuck together.

I looked at Niki who was adorned in a bright red dress. Hers also being off the shoulder with thin straps over the tops of her arms. One side of the dress was raised higher on one legs than the other, displaying her small tattoo she had above her left knee. The tattoo was a match, with no colour except orange to show the flame. Her hair wasn't styled but it didn't matter as Niki's hair was always in place.

I saw Fundy sitting in the distance wearing pink leather armour. I had no idea why but I knew Fundy. He was the person who always found a way to stand out, and I liked that about him a lot. I heard a few more voices and I turned with Puffy to see Sam walking towards us. I liked Sam- warden Sam was a different story- he was nice and considerate. I followed Puffy as we walked over to say hi.

"Hello Sam!" I said with a smile as he bowed his head and walked off towards Fundy. He wasn't dressed up in a suit but the clothes he wore still looked good.

Then I came across an unfamiliar face. Another women, another beautiful women. She was wearing a pink flowy dress that had a small train, and her sleeves split into two stripes off pretty pink material. She left arms was also covered in red roses, real or fake, I couldn't tell. Her headband was also covered in red flowers to complete her look. Her face was pretty slender, and her eyes were big and blue.

"You must be the person with the red house and lots of cakes! Im Thora." I introduced myself and she smiled.

"Im Hannah!" She said, her voice was deeper than I expected it, but she seemed nice.

I looked around as more people arrived. Eret who I hadn't seen in a long time, rode up on a brown horse and his marvellous dark red dress. I was similar colour to mine, but his was long and flowy and his shoulders were bare but the sleeve started just above his elbow. The dress had a slit up the leg area and they rocked it, the crown showing his royalty.

"Wait, George?" I questioned as he rocked up in his normal attire, minus the mushroom hat and the cloak. He looked like good old George. I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned and brought me into a hug immediately.

"I don't want to be here." He complained and I laughed.

"Why are you here? You probably don't even know what the Egg is..." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Sapnap was invited but he turned it down I think. He asked me to come as replacement." George said and I nodded.

"Well, you looked dressed for the occasion." I laughed and he posed for me as I laughed harder.