ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 88 - ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔱

ɪ ʀᴏᴅᴇ ᴢʏᴏɴ Qᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ.

Despite all the chaos, the ride back was fairly quiet. I expected the 4 of them to be at the cabin and the rest of the people back near the prison. The snow crunched under the weight of Zyon and I and eventually the fence border came into sight. I saw three of them, Niki must still be back there occupied with everyone and the withers. I hope no one saw her.

"Thora!" I heard, and Techno was running towards me, the other two men watching quietly. I felt the anger radiating off the pink haired man and I climbed off Zyon slowly, "What the fuck were you thinking?"

I shrugged, "I wanted to help. Seems like you needed it."

"WHAT THE FUCK? Thora..." He rubbed his temple, "I told you to stay here to keep you and the baby safe. I asked you to do one thing!"

"Techno, you knew I wasn't going to stay behind. Please, let's not do this." I said as I looked towards Dream for the first time in nearly a year.

He was still wearing the orange jumpsuit under the Netherite armour, and he was wielding a Netherite sword and shield. His golden hair was shoulder length, the front two pieces a little short to frame his forehead. His eyes seemed duller and less green, and the scar under his eye from ages ago was still very much red. His skin was pale from lack of sun or daylight, and his lips were cracked. I watched as he waved slightly. I looked back at Techno as he eyes seemed redder, the anger still there.

"Hello Dream." I said as I walked past Techno and up to the other two. Dream pulled back his cracked lips into a full smile. My opinions on Dream were still mixed up, last time I hated him but the time before that we were friends and now it was going almost full circle. Right now, I was looking at someone who I didn't necessarily hate.

"Hello Thora. How have you been? You're bleeding a little." He asked, his soft voice coming to surface. I missed his voice surprisingly because when he talked like that, it didn't remind me of the bad version, but it reminded me of the hill we sat on just before the first ever L'Manburg war. The time before Eret betrayed us.

"I've been good." I said as i wiped some blood away from my head.

The conversation died there, and Techno strolled back over. He looked at Dream with a bit of a frown and then sighed.

"First of all, can I have my armour back?" Techno asked Dream.

"What? I need armour!" Dream said back with a bit of shock, although Dream and Techno were similar in heights, it was obvious who had more power. Dream was almost a pet to Techno, but to everyone else he had a upper hand.

"The plan was to break you out, okay? The plan wasn't full set of god armour so if I could just have that armour back..." Techno reasoned, and Dream sighed.

"Your being serious?"

Dream took off the armour hesitantly, and then threw the armour onto the floor at his feet. Techno picked it up and then put it into his ender chest. I watched as Dream shivered silently in the snow, and Techno told him he could keep the shield and sword.

"You'll owe me a favour though." Techno said as Dream started backing up and headed towards one of the open fences to leave.

"Okay, im going to get out of here because they're going to kill me, and I have no armour. Bye!" Dream said before turning and running, "THANK YOU TECHNO, I OWE YOU ONE!"

I watched as his legs ran faster and faster out into the magical forest that sprouted outside of our fence. The silence between the 3 of us was tense, especially when Techno was trying so hard not to argue with me. To diffuse the tension, Phil turned to us and started speaking.