ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 85 - 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰

ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴀɪʟʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ.

I went back home yesterday after the visit to Las Nevadas, Zyon was back in the field chasing butterflies and Kingsley was playing along side him. The weather was getting colder and colder, gradual rain would come for a few minutes and then leave. The cycle would repeat a few times an hour, and then the sun would find its way back out.

I hadn't heard from George for a few weeks, I guessed he was busy, or he was in his sleepy era. It got like this 2 years ago when he slept for a total of like 2 weeks and hardly came out of his house. When it happened, I thought him sleeping was the reason he missed the election but instead it was when that weird 'dream' happened. I figured, I would go check on everyone and get out of the house.

Again, Techno was reluctant on me going home to the flower field but it was my house and I made it for a reason – the reason being space and so we were careful not to get in each other's business and fall apart again. He agreed eventually and now im here, getting ready to see my best friend. I had a red jumper one, and some stretchy pants to go over my stomach.

"Kingsley, come get some food boy!" I shouted out to the field where Kingsley was sniffing about. His head shot up and he ran up to the house and straight past me for the food. I went out to Zyon and filled his water and food buckets. I threw a few carrots I had farmed on the side for him too.

After all 3 of us had food, we journey around the small body of water and to the entrance of Kinoko. Usually we would travel over the water and in a boat, as it was quicker but I didn't have the energy to row today and I doubt my dog could row the boat instead.

The massive mushroom came into site and I smiled at the majestic building full of homes and rooms. I looked at the top to see Karl sitting on the highest balcony. He looked sad, picking at his nails, alone. I frowned, I wondered what happened in the time I was gone. I was hoping it wasn't bad between Karl and the others or if something was bothering them, yet my mind wondered back to how it felt when I arrived in Las Nevadas yesterday, it was the same kind of silence.

I looked down from the balcony and seen Sapnap sitting by the pond, alone. I jumped off Zyon gently, and let him wander. I waked quietly up to Sapnap and he looked up in surprise as I sat beside him. His eyes were dull almost, a small smile gracing his lips. He was adorned in half armour, and his hair was messy.

"Hey Sap, why is it so quiet here? What's wrong?" I asked as my boots just barely touched the pond water.

"Hey Thora, some shit happened a few weeks ago. Karl just has his moments so im giving him space..." Sapnap mumbled quietly, almost afraid that Karl would hear.

"Some shit?" I asked sceptically. I hoped it wasn't something to do with Las Nevadas but I got a feeling Quackity didn't tell me something.

"Yeah, I found Las Nevadas. Talked to Quackity, and invited him over here. I just..." He sighed and looked down at the water, "I just don't know what the fuck happened Thora."

I put my hand gently onto his shoulder. I remember Quackity telling me his side of the story involving Karl and Sapnap leaving El Rapids and leaving him behind. Yet I didn't know this side of the story, perhaps it was all a misunderstanding like I thought it was.

"Tell me Sap, it's okay."

"Well, I talked to him in his country first. He said he wasn't invited to Kinoko and I got confused because Karl said he would send out an invite, and I thought it would be a good idea for the two of them to see each other and talk it out. Then, before I knew it, Karl was telling me that Quackity was the one who got him killed-"