ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 60 - 𝔓𝔦𝔠𝔫𝔦𝔠

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴜɴɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴢʏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴘɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ.

The journey from my house through the Nether was surprisingly easy and then the rest of the way to Techno's cabin was breezy. I was no longer in heels or a dress but in my usual type of attire, the shirt, corset and pants and of course boots. I was wearing no armour and instead put on a light coat so I wouldn't get to cold in the snow. As Zyon stopped, Techno walked out of his cabin with Phil and smiled as they walked up.

"Long time no see Thora!" Phil said in his refreshing voice as he stroked Zyon.

"Yes! Hello Phil, how is everything?" I asked with a big smile, it was like seeing my dad again.

"Good, been working on some things underground. For the syndicate."

I nodded and looked to Techno who was watching me already. I motioned for him to hop on and he did just that. He was wearing his armour and had all his weapons on his waist, I had no idea why. We weren't stopping till we got to my place and I know for a fact there was no danger around there. We rode mostly in silence, and I made sure he memorised how to get to my house for future visits. Once we walked through the portal, the flower field was in sight and I grew excited to show Techno everything.

"We're here!" I said and Techno hopped off Zyon and I placed Zyon in the field with his longest lead so he could explore freely.

"Why is it actually beautiful here?" Techno said as he looked out to the field and the massive forest beyond, he looked peaceful and the flowers in front of him give him a sense of belonging. Not to mention, his pink hair looked very aesthetically pleasing against the different coloured flowers.

"Do you like the fountain too?" I asked as I looked at the golden sprinkles of water as the sun reflected on the spraying water. That was probably one of the best decisions I made.

"It's beautiful."

"And if you turn around, you will see my house. Bare in mind, it was made for me and me only so the doorways might be a little small for you..." I said as I turned him around and guided him to the front door.

I walked into the sitting room and turned back to see Techno hunched over to get inside. I laughed and walked into the kitchen where I had all the food and things sorted for the Picnic. I had a straw basket filled with drinks and food which I spent time making late at night yesterday. I had a blanket to sit on and I had a jukebox set up in the field already. I might of taken a few of George's discs.

"Your house is really nice. Definitely more you than the cabin was." Techno said as he took a seat in the sitting room.

"Yeah, the cabin was still something though. The cabin was more cosy but..." I mumbled as I picked up the basket and blanket to take outside to the field, "Come on."

We made our way to the centre of the field, where there wasn't many flowers. I placed down the blanket and then placed the basket on it. I watched Techno in silence as he removed some of his armour so he could get comfy. I opened the basket and pulled out sandwiches first. I handed Techno his chicken sandwich, and he started eating.

~~~~~
Once the sandwiches and some of the snacks and drinks were eaten, we started talking. We talked like two very good friends who hadn't seen each other in a while but were excited to hear about each other's journeys.

"So you built that in 3 weeks?" Techno said with his eyebrows raised and I smiled.

"Yeah, obviously with the help of Foolish but yeah." I said as I looked back at my corner house, the flowers swaying in the wind.