ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 62 - ℜ𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫

ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴠᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱʙᴜʀ.

I held my hand over my mouth to muffle my sobs. I felt a terrible loss and a heavy burden on my chest despite not seeing Ghostbur in months. Such a sweet soul so aggressively taken. A sweet person who was lied to. A death irreversible- at least that's what it felt like.

"What have you done Tommy?" Sam muttered as he looked to the ground. Suddenly, Sam grew angry as the two boys started arguing again. Tommy more consumed with shock.

I followed Tommy carefully out of the prison. Following his very footsteps quickly so I could survive the journey out of the prison. I got splashed several times with fire res potions to make it through- and all the way out of the prison Sam and Tommy argued. I think I was in shock. My mind couldn't pick up a single word they were shouting at each other- and I was cold but I was also sweating. My body didn't feel like mine.

"Where's Ghostbur?" Tommy whispered to himself as we walked closer to freedom.

"Don't worry Tommy." I whispered softly, I think I was reassuring myself mostly.

~~~~~
With the final threatening words, Tommy and I walked through the portal. We came to the square room and Tommy put Ghostbur's lead on Friend. I looked down and my feet were nearly in sight, and my fingers had some colour. I sighed as I followed Tommy through the portal again to reach freedom.

We came out the portal to the outside, Tubbo and Ranboo waiting together just outside for us. I tried wiggling my fingers and legs to try and get the invis to wear off faster but I wasn't sure if it was working or not. We walked up to them but I wasn't sure if they noticed I was here.

"Guys..."Tommy's trembling voice sounded.

"Hey Tommy, where's Ghostbur?" Ranboo questioned, and I tried wiggling my fingers and such to get it to go away faster. Tubbo turned to look at me and handed me some milk. I thanked him and drank it. Suddenly, my fingers, my nose and the rest of my body popped into view and I turned to Tommy who was already looking at me with sad eyes.

"I think he's dead..." Tommy said breathlessly. I looked at the ground, tears making my eyes sore.

"Well yeah, he's a ghost..." Tubbo said with a small smile, he didn't get it.

"No, you don't understand. It's not that he's dead, it's that Wilbur's back."

The four of us now stood in silence.

"Wait you mean Wilbur, as in L'Manburg Wilbur? That one?" Ranboo questioned and I had realised this would be his first time ever seeing Wilbur, if he was back.

Tommy started walking, saying we needed to go get Ghostbur's things and I followed behind closely. I helped Tommy lead Friend back through the water and the other two followed close behind, confused and worried.

"We went in the prison to kill Dream...and then...and Ghostbur died..." Tommy muttered and I realised how guilty he must of felt. I patted his shoulder and he stopped and brought me into a hug. We continued walking slowly, Tommy trying to make Ranboo understand. We got to the watch tower and Tommy opened the chests full of Ghostbur's things.

"Wait so, Wilbur your friend?" Ranboo questioned and I think the 3 of us looked at Ranboo with some sort of distaste.

"We are not fucking friends." Tommy said with no emotion.

"Wait, I knew he did some bad things but I thought he was in some way your friend."

"No, Wilbur was nothing. Ever since I died Ranboo, I spent so long with Wilbur. I thought he changed, every time he never changed. Ranboo, Wilbur never changes. And now he's back."