ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 56 - 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔑𝔲𝔨𝔢𝔰

ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʙʏ ʀᴇʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ 'ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ'.

I was thinking mostly about DreamXD. He was the God version of Dream and protector of the DreamSMP. He chose George to be his best friend- and he was real. I had met him before so how was George dreaming if he saw DreamXD and has the Netherite armour?

ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ʟᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ?

I put on a dress and left with my sword on my waist. Kingsley and I left for the boat ride to Kinoko Kingdom. We arrived and the first thing I saw was George sitting by the small Ying-Yang pond. I walked over and sat down beside him.

"Hey Gogy." I said and he turned to smile at me. I noticed the new freckles on his cheeks, and the red blush.

"Hello Thora, you know when I said you should visit Kinoko, I didn't say everyday..." George said, and I noticed a small smile on his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked incredulously as I looked at him. He looked back at me, a sparkle in his eye.

"I think your in love with me."

"Oh, you caught me..." I said and we laughed. I kissed his cheek and stood up, I saw Kingsley annoying Sapnap and Karl in the distance. I whistled to grab his attention and he ran over.

"What plans you got today?" George asked as he stood up and played with Kingsley.

"I think im going to go see Tubbo today and just catch up. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks or so." I replied as I watched the two of them play.

"Oh well lucky for you, I just seen him. You know Niki?"

"Yep, I know her." I said.

"She lives like 5 minutes away from here, but underground. I've never been but..." He shrugged and I nodded. Guess its up to me to find Niki's underground place.

"Thanks George." I said, I kissed his cheek again and Kingsley and I made our way south to try and find an opening to Niki's underground place.

I noticed a light come from under a hill so I walked closer and turns out there's just a massive doorway in the rock. I walked in and down the long set of stairs. I don't know what to expect, Niki did say she was still working on her place when the first meeting happened in the Syndicate. I walked down the stairs and then the open cave came into sight. I heard echoing noises and voices and followed them till I stood in front of Tubbo and Niki.

"Okay, well then. I guess I'll go." Tubbo said and he turned and jumped when he saw me.

"Hello, sorry. I was looking for you." I said as Tubbo walked up and he rolled his eyes. He kept walking and I said goodbye to Niki before running after Tubbo. We made it to the Portal in Niki's place and then Tubbo angrily walked to the community portal.

"So, what's happened that's got you so angry..."

"I tried to interrogate a few people about the missing nukes. I interrogated Foolish, pretty sure he's innocent."

"He would be, he's been with me most of the past 3 weeks." I defended Foolish and Tubbo nodded, we walked past the community house on our way to Snowchester.

"Foolish then suggested it could've been someone from far away, he suggested H-Bomb. So I went to H-Bombs house while he hid with Niki and there was no evidence it was him. So I don't know."

"Lets think rationally. I don't think it would be Foolish. Maybe Jack because he lives close and he has access to them?" I questioned as we took a boat to Snowchester.

"I just don't think Jack would do it though, he has no reason to?" Tubbo questioned.

"Okay... Ranboo?" I asked, I didn't think it would be Ranboo even in enderwalk state because Dream had no idea about the Nukes but we had to keep options open.

"No, definitely not. I trust him with my life." Tubbo said as we walked to Tubbo's house Kingsley running in front of us.

"I know, I don't think its him either but we need to keep option open Tubbo. Nukes are fucking serious business."

"I know but it's not Ranboo."

I sighed, "Does Tommy know about them?"

"No."

"Okay so it's most likely not him. Does Snowchester have any problems with anyone?" I asked, perhaps someone with another big community took them to eliminate any threat.

"I don't think so, we're not a country so. Maybe Techno, actually speaking of Techno. Why is he sad?" Tubbo asked as I watched him take off his armour and put it in the chest before we went up to see Michael.

"We split up. About 4 weeks ago now. I live in a flower field, Foolish helped me build my house. I haven't spoke to him for weeks and the only letter I got from Phil was telling me he wasn't doing to well. I wrote back just letting Phil know that I was building my house and such."

"Sorry to hear that, its crazy. To think you guys go all the way back to Pogtopia days, I thought you guys were forever. Ranboo says that." Tubbo shrugged and I got me thinking about when I met Technoblade and the first time we ever talked, "I also noticed no more splint on your leg, thats good."

I had got rid of the falling apart splint a few days ago, my leg was no longer in any pain so I thought it healed over. We made it to Tubbo's house and went upstairs and Michael was playing with his teddies and eating some cake. Tubbo played with him for 30 minutes as I watched them in the corner chair and then The Iliad was placed in my hands and Michael clambered into my lap. I smiled and opened up the book.

"You got onto Chapter 2?" I asked surprised, and he nodded happily.

"ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ.

ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀʀᴇʟ.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋꜱ ꜱᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜʀʏꜱᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀᴍᴇᴍɴᴏɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴇꜱᴛ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜʀʏꜱᴇÏꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ᴄʜʀʏꜱᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴇꜱᴛ, ᴡɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɴꜱᴏᴍ ʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ. ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʟʏ ɢᴀʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪᴇꜰꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴛʀᴇᴜꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ, ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ:—

'ʟᴏᴏꜱᴇ, ɪ ᴘʀᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴꜱᴏᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ; ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴏʟʏᴍᴘᴜꜱ ɢʀᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴏʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇꜱ.'

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴘᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ꜰᴀɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇᴅ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀɢᴀᴍᴇᴍɴᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏ.

~~~~~~

It was dark out, the stars shining in the black abyss. The journey back home was sort of calming, and I realised Fundy's house was blown up. It seems all of us need a new change of pace and scenery, and the Egg was nearly all gone just like Bad and Ant had said in their apology letter.

As I walked past Fundy's blown up house, the floor started shaking and the ground underneath my feet aggressivly shook. The stones under my feet, moved by the pressure. I had to quickly spread my body evenly on the ground to gain balance; the ground shook more and more under my feet.

What the hell was that?