ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 80 - 𝔈𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔢

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ.

I was around mid-day when I was making my way to Phil's place. I had been hunting for a sick dog for the past two weeks and I had scraped up my hands so much I had to stop for a day or two. It was something to take my mind off the pregnancy and the nerves I felt about today. It had been 3 months without him, and I was just a little angry at him, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to extract that anger on to him because... well, I had news to tell him.

The cabin had been in sight more often recently. I walked up, deciding not to take Zyon today as he had come on a few hunting trips recently. I walked straight into Phil's cabin, and he was equipped in his armour holding a book, weapons on his waist. He turned and smiled at me, and I nodded to say im ready.

"Okay, read this book. Then follow me to the Syndicate room." Phil said, and I nodded and did as I was told.

I read through the contents of Techno's will. There was a few things about me in there, but there was one certain thing that stuck out to me.

"3 ᴅᴀʏꜱ." I said in shock, "Phil! This fucking says 3 days, not 3 months!"

"What?"

Everything fell into silence. I re-read the words, and I felt Phil's presence reading it over my shoulder. I heard his breath hitch and then heard his frantic moving. I watched him as he snatched the book out of my hand and then dragged me out of his cabin and into the thick snow on the ground. Everything was pretty much one massive blur as he dragged us to the lava pit. We both wasted no time in jumping, the netherite armour once against moving the lava from us till we dropped out and into the water below. We clambered into a boat- mostly in silence- and then the wind pushed us across the ice path. I watched anxiously Phil fiddle with buttons to open the stone walls to the hidden Syndicate room.

Once we were in, we paid no attention to anything else except the stasis chamber. I watched Phil work his magic, my hands shaking at the sudden panic we caused.

"Okay, stand back, it takes a few seconds." He said quietly, watching it intently for any signs. I moved behind him and waited for a flow of pink hair.

A sudden low boom was heard and then a pop. Then from the corner of the chair, was pink hair. Long, pink hair which now reached his hips and in perfect condition as if he hasn't been jailed for the past 3 months. His clothes were a bit tattered, but again, for 3 months in prison, he didn't look half bad. The 2 of us didn't move a muscle till Techno turned around.

His face showed relief as he made eye contact with us. His eyes were dark and shadowed, and his face was quite pale and sickly, his cheekbones prominent as he had lost some weight. He had dirt in the wrinkles and curves of his face, and his lips had been nicked. He was bleeding just slightly on his top lip but other than that he looked okay.

Without any words spoken between us, Techno walked forward and embraced Phil into a hug. I watched with a smile at the two close friends, and then I was suddenly swept off my feet. I missed his touch so much in the past few months, I literally craved it now. So, I hugged back super hard, my arms tight around his neck.

"You literally smell like fucking heaven..." He muttered into my neck, but I heard it clearly. I missed his voice, more than I imagined. He didn't mention anything about my stomach, so I don't think he realised.

"Here, drink this." Phil said and Techno let go of me to turn around. Phil handed him a bottle of milk, and Techno downed it immediately. He must be dying of dehydration, im not sure what they feed you in prison.