ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 49 - 𝔖𝔶𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ.

We had waited till darkness to hold a meeting, and I wasn't even sure how many people were a part of this meeting but I was excited to discuss anarchist topics.

"You nearly ready?" I asked Techno, I was limping around trying to waste time. I had on my small crown as Techno was wearing his larger one.

"Yep. Just waiting for someone." He said as he checked he had everything on him. Then there was a soft knock on the door. I opened it and came face to face with a women clad in full Netherite armour and a trident in hand.

ɴɪᴋɪ ɴɪʜᴀᴄʜᴜ.

I smiled as she smiled at me. Her hair was longer than I last remembered and she had even dyed it a light pink colour which really suited her. I could tell she was wearing a light pink jumper as it showed at her wrists. I let her inside and she thanked me. She still seemed just as nice as before, she was always a family type of person.

She walked in and greeted Techno who greeted her back, she stood silently in the corner as Techno still paced about. Phil then came in and we stood about greeting each other.

"So Techno, do you remember when you came into my base and talked to me about Anarchy?" Niki asked and I immediately became confused...How come whenever he talks to women he doesn't tell me? "I think im ready now..."

Techno nodded, and Techno made us huddle in closer away from the windows.

"Phil, do you think she is ready to know about our organisation?" Techno asked as Niki looked at me with confusion, I smiled softly. I liked Niki, she was always a great friend and I was glad to be apart of this organisation of Anarchy with her. I just didn't like how close she was to Techno without me realising...Seems they've been friends for a while. I wasn't jealous, I just don't get why I haven't been told about her joining us.

"Yes, I think she's ready." Phil nodded.

"Alright, well we have a certain organisation for Anarchists to meet, exchange information and cooperate in the mutual pursuit of Anarchy, and the fight against Tyranny." Techno read from a book and then handed the Book to Niki so she could re-read it. I peeped over her shoulder and read it again, till Techno handed me my own.

"Yeah, this sounds good." Niki said as she closed her book.

"Great, welcome." Techno said as he to stuck the book in his ender chest, Phil and I followed his lead, "I keep seeing a flash of something out my window, is there like...something out there?"

I watched with confusion as Techno opened his windows and looked outside. He laughed as he spotted something out there. I followed Niki outside the cabin and looked at Ranboo who was using the plant pots outside our windows to try and listen in. Ranboo looked at us cautiously, waiting to be telt off.

"Oh, hey guys..." He awkwardly chuckled as he faced us. I smiled, this kid, "I was just checking your scaffolding is okay..."

"Ranboo, this is sus, this is the most sus thing I've ever seen." Technoblade said as he approached Ranboo.

Ranboo stuttered trying to come up with a reason on why he was spying on us, afraid that this would be the reason he gets kicked out of his own house. He stood back and took in a breath as we all watched him.

"So do you guys have like a loan with Niki? Is that why she's here? She needs to pay back something?" Ranboo questioned, still trying to look like he wasn't trying to eavesdrop on our conversations. I smiled, it was quite funny seeing him all fumbly. He was picking at his unhumanly hands again.