ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 89 - 𝔒𝔩𝔡 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰

ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ, ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱɴᴏᴡᴄʜᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ.

After we walked for 30 minutes, we stumbled into the building where Tubbo built an electric magnetic thing to kick-start Ranboo's forgotten memories. I had no idea where Dream was going but he walked past the building and into a hidden underground system near Tubbo's small farm. I frowned; how would he know where to go?

"Dream, should I come in with you?" I whisper shouted, I didn't want to go down there. He turned in realisation that I was still following him and then shook his head.

"No actually, you probably shouldn't be seen with me."

I nodded, and then slowed down as he walked down the steps into whatever underground base this was meant to be. I heard voices echo from within, and curiosity got the best of me. I walked down a few steps and caught two pairs of feet stood still looking at one another. Then the voice rung out again, and I realised Sapnap and Dream had met up.

"SAPNAP! Its great to see you!" I heard Dream's muffled voice call out, "Do you have my armour?"

"Yeah, I do." Sapnap replied and the armour in question was Dream's old armour before the prison – the Netherite set called ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ.

"Gimme it." Dream replied softly, it wasn't a threat, but it had a borderline warning to it. I mean It's Dream were talking about.

"I don't think I can do that." Sapnap replied and then someone quietly walked past me. I looked to my right and a brown haired, green shirted boy was sneaking and trying to listen in on the conversation happening down below. Tubbo looked confused, and I wonder if he knew what had just occurred to his family. I heard another pair of feet and quietly turned behind me to see the last person I wanted to see. I rolled my eyes and tried to listen to more of the conversation happening below me.

"Well, its my armour. I'd like it back." Dream tried to convince.

"I Don't know Dream, it kinda.... It kind of feels good on me not going to lie." Sapnap sassily replied while looking down at the armour. I felt a presence stand next to me, I turned to look, and Techno was standing a few centimetres away looking at the two below. I rolled my eyes and took a few steps down.

"Dream I told you to stay in there, didn't I?" Sapnap reminded.

"What are you saying?" Dream replied before holding his shield up in case Sapnap attacked.

"Why did you get out?" Sapnap asked

"What do you mean, why did I get out. I was getting tortured; I was rotting away. Do you want me to rot away forever?" Dream asked exasperated. It was almost as if he didn't leave Sapnap behind first, still though. Tortured while being in prison seemed excessive – if anything, its counterintuitive. Dream would have more of a reason to stay the villain as long as he had enemies and people he didn't like.

"You were getting tortured?" Sapnap asked, not believing it.

"Yeah, Quackity was torturing me." Dream replied while slowly taking steps towards Sapnap.

"Quackity was torturing you? What like actually torturing you?"

"Yes! He was trying to get the revival book and so he was torturing me." Dream replied as matter of fact. I felt a hand on my back, and I shoved it off, not caring if it was Tubbo's. I heard a small sigh and then a few steps signalling they retreated. I told him if he touches me again, I would slice his hands off. Sapnap and Dream talked some more, and Dream was adamant on getting his stuff back.

"What are you planning to do?" Sapnap asked Dream, and I became curious again. What exactly was Dream's plan now he had freedom?

"I was planning to leave, get away from everyone."

Sapnap didn't believe him, obviously. It was stupid to believe him, Dream's whole personality is terrorising people, and he couldn't do that alone. I watched as Sapnap refused to give back the armour, and Dream was slowly losing his patience. A whole lie he had made up about friends and changing his ways was slowly deteriorating. It wasn't surprising anymore – Dream was just a villain.

Dream looked at Techno and then walked up to him. He gave Techno his axe of peace in exchange of not needing to owe Techno a favour. As Dream walked down back to Sap, he gave me a small smile and I gave one back. Was I friends with Dream? Was this going to have consequences? Do I care? Why do I have to follow a crowd, can I not be friends with everyone? If their nice to me then they're nice to me...

"You guys do me a favour and let me finish my business here." Dream said as he looked at the three of us on the stairs. I sighed, I really did not want to spend any more time than necessary with the pink haired pig, "Thora?"

"Yep?" I turned one last time to Dream.

"Stay safe."

I nodded and smiled at him one last time. I noticed his famous smile mask on his hip, the only reason I didn't notice it before was because it was damaged beyond repair. Chucks of it were missing, and cracks were getting bigger, and the white of it was stained a murky brown. No wonder he wasn't wearing it, there would be no point. I walked back up the stairs to see Techno and Tubbo talking as soon as they saw me, they stopped.

"Hi Tubbo." I said, completely ignoring the other man.

"Hello Thora, nice to see you." He had a small smile on his face, but he was sad behind his eyes, I know Techno mentioned what happened the Ranboo. I smiled sadly and realised he was holding a photo of Michael. I remember Ranboo mention Sam had Michael, but I must've missed the photo he gave before he died.

"Im sorry Tubbo." I said, I felt stupid saying that. I mean there was nothing I couldn't do. I didn't know where Sam was, or Michael, and I can't reverse what happened to Ranboo. Tubbo shrugged with a little bit of a frown, he wasn't good at displaying feelings. I remember when Tommy died, and he was in denial for a good few days.

"Thora..."

"DON'T!" I shouted impulsively towards him, and silence immediately followed, "Don't think for a second that you can talk to me. You threw me onto the fucking floor!"

"I said I was sorry..." He mumbled while looking worriedly towards Tubbo.

"Right, you said sorry. I guess next time ill just cut of each of your fingers and say sorry then you'll have no choice but to forgive me because APPRENTLTY SORRY IS GOOD ENOUGH!"

Silence followed and I huffed before turning around walking towards the water to head home. Proper home, where the flowers were. I got into a boat and rowed across the channel towards the main Dream SMP.

So, Dream was out. Dream knew where SnowChester was despite being in Prison when it was being developed, and he immediately knew where to go for his armour. His armour, he was getting back his old armour, which means he's getting back his old power and his old weapons. His old weapons...He had got those yet because he kept the sword Techno handed him in the prison. Where were his old weapons?

ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ, ɪꜰ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ, ɪꜰ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ'ꜱ ᴇxɪʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.