ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 71 - 𝔖𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ.

There was Phil in his Netherite armour, trying hard not to laugh. There was Ranboo who was also waiting patently with his full Netherite on. Niki was also here, her pink hair under her Netherite helmet. It seemed I was the only one who tried to dress nice and without armour. I was in one of the many white dresses I owned and my hair was tied back nicely, a few flowers weaved in here and there. I had brought a winter coat for the snow, but for now I wasn't too cold due to the sun rays.

Finally Techno stepped out of his cabin, and Phil let off a few fireworks. I jumped with surprise, I didn't realise he had them prepared. A chorus of Happy birthdays and cheers rang out loudly and Techno stood in a sort of shock, but a smile appeared on his face. I wondered if he celebrated his birthday or if he didn't just like he didn't celebrate Christmas?

"I'm old now." Techno said and we laughed, he was. God, he was so old.

"We were scared you'd do a fight or flight situation, and just start stabbing." Phil joked and we all laughed.

"Im like, NOT THE FIREWORKS L'MANBURG!" Techno joked as he got out his sword and jokingly started swinging it about.

"We put a little surprise party for you mate, over here we have some cake..." Phil said as he walked down from the small bridge, and led us to the table behind Techno's house. On the table was 2 big cakes and some soup, which Niki most likely made, and then some Alliums from Ranboo and I even put some sunflowers by the chairs as they were my favourite flower. It was beautifully lit as well by a few hanging lanterns which Phil put up for us.

Before Techno took his seat, he came over to me and placed a light kiss on my forehead. I smiled and wished him a happy birthday.

"When was the last time I came to yours?" He asked quietly.

"Um, like a week ago now..."

"Jesus, I did not think your skin was that sensitive."

I smiled, since his last visit, I think I had managed to get rid of like 2 bruises from him. The rest stained my light skin badly, to the point where only some on my neck were starting to go down. I still even had bruises from his harsh fingers. It was a shame he was in full armour as well, I bet his skin was the same.

"Yeah, same goes. I bet your skin looks the same."

He laughed and we all took our seats happily, no one commenting on my skin. Most of us didn't eat as the soup was partially cold but Techno dug right in and it seemed he was just grateful for everything. We joked around and had fun, and Phil fired more fireworks.

~~~~~

"So what have I missed, I've been quite busy these past few months." Techno said as we all calmed down to have some dessert and talk, "I sort of just went out getting resources and went out to the wild to train. I seen Thora a few times but not the rest of you."

"Yeah, I saw you weren't hibernating so I thought you went off somewhere." Phil said, and I came to a realisation that Techno would have no idea about Tommy, or Wilbur cause Phil couldn't of told him.

"Do we have any idea if Tommy actually died?" Techno asked, I took a deep breath in. Not this stupid topic again. Come on Thora, don't get angry.

"Yeah so, He did yeah...Then Dream brought him back." Phil said as he looked at me and I nodded, I was fine.

"He brought him back?" Techno asked and Phil nodded in response, "How does that work?"

"Phil, speaking of things being brought back..." Ranboo said as he looked at me and Phil.