ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 32 - 𝔖𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯.

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘɪɢʟɪɴ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪʙᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ.

I watched as Phil tried poking Techno with a stick to see if he would wake up, but he wasn't moving a muscle. I woke up this morning and I expected Techno to follow 5 minutes later but he slept in till mid-day and I got scared, so I called in Phil.

"Piglin's hibernate you know?" Ranboo said when he walked in to see what the commotion was. I looked at Techno, with him being half Piglin, it now made sense. I made sure to cover him in warm and soft blankets till I got back from Snowchester.

The plan for today was to go over with Ranboo to help Tubbo with gathering supplies for the final disc war with Dream. Before I left, I opened the letter I had got this morning before the scare of dead Techno in bed.

ʜᴏʟᴀ ᴛʜᴏʀᴀ,

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴘᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴇꜱᴀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ.

I sighed and picked up all my tools, I guess after Tubbo, I would head over to Tommy's house. Seems Dream has resorted to burning down houses now. Ranboo and I left after saying goodbye to Phil, and we walked to the Nether and made small conversation.

"How is Snowchester coming along?" I asked, I noticed Ranboo had been visiting a lot recently.

"It's coming along well, I um, he's been helping me as much as he could with my memory problem." Ranboo replied as we walked above Lava.

"Helping? How?"

"He built this tower which can generate electricity through lighting but it didn't work sadly. I don't know why he's helping me even when I was a traitor."

"Im sorry it didn't work, they'll be something. In terms of you being a traitor, im not surprised he forgive you. If he forgive me, then I promise he has no hard feelings." I chuckled, I guess I was still in a little shock I wasn't being ignored by both boys.

We reached the community portal as Snowchester didn't have one as it was meant to be kept secret, we made it to the water where you needed a trident to flow through. Luckily enough, since Techno was hibernating, I brought his. We entered the tunnel of water and I watched Ranboo zoom off with the power of the trident, and I waited a few seconds to do the same.

The motion of moving with a trident felt super uneasy at first, and it was just a matter of getting used to it. Yet, in water, if you couldn't handle the pressure of heavy water then it was harder and I wasn't expecting the pull of the water. I also didn't have respiratory on my armour so I had to hold my breath super hard. I flew through the heavy water in a matter of a few seconds and my feet hit the snow.

I shook my head to get my wet hair out of my face, and I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. I looked around, the environment being similar to that where I lived. Snow was littered on the ground, and I stood next to a lake. In front of my eyes, stood a tall cabin. I liked it, it was bigger than Techno and I's but it seemed so simplistic. I noticed the tower in which Ranboo had mentioned just behind on a hill. I turned the other way and I noticed another house across the lake, my guess was that was Jack Manifold's house.

"Hey guys!" Tubbo shouted as he came outside his house. "You ready?"

I nodded as he walked up to us, and he lead us into a tunnel he had already dug out. He gave us unlit torches to go exploring for any materials, the main objective was gold for golden apples which were fairly hard to get. We split up and I made my way to the far right side of the tunnel away from Ranboo and Tubbo. I took my pickaxe and started the hours of long mining.