ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 41 - 𝔈𝔤𝔤𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢.

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʙᴀᴅʙᴏʏʜᴀʟᴏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.

Bad seemed off, his cloak no longer rimmed with red fabric but with white to match his eyes and ominosity. I frowned as he knocked at our door, and all three of us went silent. Yes, Ranboo was here and we hid him in a corner and Steve, the large polar bear, hid him completely out of view.

"Hey there Bad..." Techno said as he opened the doors for him, and Bad said 'Hi' back suspiciously.

"I think this is the first time I've ever visited your house..." Bad said as he walked in and looked around. Yesterday, Techno and I decided we wanted to paint big pictures to put on the walls. He bragged constantly about having centuries to become a good painter, and I said I was better. You see, there was a certain elder in my old village who dazzled the village in her paintings and drawings and they got so popular, they were believed to hold some sort of magic. She had taught me to paint herself.

I ended up painting a picture of Techno in his cape and crown, the setting being snowy and windy. He decided to paint us both together, and I was super impressed. Both the paintings looked magical, and we hung them on the walls. Bad complemented the paintings and we thanked him quietly.

"So what brings you around these parts?" Techno asked.

"So, I heard a message that you had received a er, a correspondence from someone..." Bad said as his white eyes grew more grey and cloudy.

"I received a invitation to a hotel..." Techno said with a frown, Tommy had invited us to his hotel which I heard was completely done on the inside now.

"No, maybe a different correspondence..."

"You mean the notes?"

"Did you get a note from someone?" Bad asked, and I grew uncomfortable as Techno took him up the ladders. I wasn't entirely sure Techno was being honest about having any notes. They came back down after a few minutes and Bad was still talking.

"The egg will want to hear about this..." Bad muttered.

"The what?" Techno asked, I told him about the egg. He turned back to me and winked, I guess he was acting as if he didn't know.

"Oh, I thought Thora would have told you. Do you want to go on a roadtrip?" Bad asked excitedly, "There's a new landmark, it's big and red."

"Can I bring Steve?" Techno asked and I chuckled as Techno grabbed a lead for Steve and left the house excitedly bringing Steve with him. I made sure to cover Ranboo as much as I could as Bad left behind Techno and the polar bear.

"Be careful, keep out of sight Ran..." I said as I left the house behind Bad and we made our way towards the ocean and decided to take a boat all the way to The Egg. The boats were small but we had one each and Steve would be swimming behind us, we needed to be very careful for Steve as it would be a long swim for him and we needed to keep him on the lead.

"So what's this landmark?" Techno asked Bad as we rowed our boats slowly.

"So, its big and red and shaped like an egg."

"Oh." Techno nodded awkwardly. We sat mostly in silence till we reached this small canal and rowed gently through it till we reached the massive fuck off prison which Dream was held in. I don't remember ever getting a close up look to the prison but it was made of black bricks, and was immensely tall. There was taller towers with guard supervision posts at the very top, and the windows were barred up and had flowing lava to cover them up.

We swam all the way to the left to reach land, and as we did, Steve was the first to step on the land and dry himself off. Techno and Bad were in front of me and I looked back, I was glad Ranboo was at least out of seeing distance. We walked past Bad's mansion with no sight of Skeppy and then up the stairs towards the Egg. I grew nervous, not wanting to go back in that room but not wanting to leave Techno alone.

él - Technoblade.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें