ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 35 - ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔶.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜꜰꜰʏ'ꜱ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴍᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ.

I met Captain Puffy near Eret's castle and it was the first time we had met up just the two of us. Puffy was previously a pirate before she choose to live here in the Greater Dream Smp, and her outfit was the epitome of pirate outfits. She wore a white off shoulder shirt with a brown corset. Her pants were black and accompanied with brown leather boots which reached mid-shin. Her long coat was tattered, black and patchy. She wasn't wearing her usual pirate hat; her hair was large and curly, and brown and white. For a mother, she looked young.

"Thora! It's good to see you!" Puffy says loudly and she hugs me. I smiled and hugged her back, I really liked Puffy even though I hadn't talked to her much.

"Hello Puffy, so what's the deal with this egg?" I asked as she led me up the steps towards Tommy's house. Except we went straight past and along towards Bad's house.

In the short distance I saw Sam Nook standing outside a construction zone, and I gathered that it was Tommy's new hotel idea he had. He had made a lot of progress already which was exciting and I was happy that Tommy was doing something for himself after everything.

"The deal is, you have a bruise you okay?" Puffy asked as she pointed to my temple. I got the bruise from passing out yesterday, but I was okay so I nodded in response.

"Okay so the deal is, is that, Bad and Antfrost are weirdly obsessed with this Egg thing which is spreading across the entire country. They trapped Sam in with the Egg but Tommy and I saved him, he isnt doing to good, so Sam Nook is being more active till he gets better. They also tried to kill me because im strictly against the Egg, I had an emotional time last night. I also saw you yesterday before everything happened with Sam, you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, the Egg was weird. It spoke to me..."

"I strongly advise you stay away from it okay? I don't want you to turn out like Bad and Ant. The Egg has bad influence." She explained, "I recommend Totems for you and Technoblade, if you have any, have them on you just in case."

"Yeah, I think we have plenty, do you need any?" I asked.

"No, I managed to find some this morning, I mean I haven't slept. I gave one to my son Foolish too, even though he is technically a Totem himself."

"Oh! Foolish is your son?" I asked, I would never of guessed that, it seems so weird.

"Yes! Have you met him yet? We're both staying in Snowchester at the minute.."

"I have met him, he was really kind. He helped me carry a heavy bag of gold to Tubbo's. I called him pretty, he has very nice emerald coloured eyes." I complemented and Puffy laughed.

We looked down on Bad's mansion, and then turned away. I followed Puffy till we were standing on the glass of L'Manhole. The red vines which I haven't checked on in a few days were reaching up high and had completely took over the L'Manburg flag which was down there.

"Jesus, im already tired of it. Can we just destroy it?" I asked as looked into the darkness below my feet.

"I wish, it's more complicated than that." Puffy sighed as she sat down on the glass. I followed her lead.

"How so?" I questioned her, she looked at me. Her eyes were kind but she was confused, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I tried. It hurt me back, when I got rid of the vines, it attacked me back. I almost died." She said as she looked at her boots.

"Are you alright now?" I looked at her, she seemed to be holding up fine, no scars or anything so I assumed she had healed up with potions.

"Yeah, but shocked really. I think the Egg is going to be a challenge if we don't do something about it. I was lucky that Niki was in my mushroom house yesterday, she helped heal me up." Puffy smiled and I noticed the look of admiration in her eyes.

"I haven't seen Niki in a while, how is she holding up?" I asked.

"I think she's good, she's been pretty close to Jack Manifold recently, I just think they get each other with them being apart of L'Manburg a long time ago." Puffy nodded to herself. I looked at the destruction in the distance and some memories quickly flooded back to me.

"You arrived just before Doomsday right?" I asked. Puffy looked at me and nodded.

"Roughly, why?"

"You didn't know Wilbur then?"

"Not personally, no." She replied.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked, What did Puffy want out of this conversation?

"I will write and hopefully through my writing, I will reach a resolution, a result, even if it means I lose people along the way. Even if it means I'm not a hero in some people's eyes. Sometimes being the hero is not being recognized as a hero at all. I might not be the main character in the story, but sometimes being the support character is more important" She said.

I realised she carried a book on her waist, it was folded nearly in half. It was a old leather brown book, with a strip of leather tying it closed. Beside the book was a small pen in the pocket of her pants, and I guess she took a interest of writing down stuff, like Ghostbur who I haven't seen in a while and Ranboo.

"Are you saying what I think your saying Puffy?" I asked with a smile.

"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ...."

~~~~~~~~
I conversed with Puffy the rest of the afternoon and she eventually showed me her mushroom house below the construction site of the Hotel. I told her about Techno and his hibernation but I was expecting him to wake up any day now, and it was only a matter of waiting for him. She asked for the direction of our Cabin but due to past prejudice from others I told her to look out for a black crow which would bring her letters to us.

After that we kind of strayed from anything important and talked about a lot of 'girly' stuff. She asked about my relationship with Techno and I asked her about her feelings for Niki, and she confessed she took a liking to Niki and they even went on a date a few months ago. She gifted Niki a promise ring which I though was super sweet. By the end of the afternoon, I was gifted 2 dresses from Puffy since I didn't own any, one was a white off the shoulder dress and one was a red velvet one.

Once I got back to the Cabin, the bridge was completely finished but Phil was no where to be seen. I smiled at the connected houses, I couldn't wait for Techno to see it. I placed the dresses down and put them neatly into a chest so they wouldn't get dirty, I would find a way to wear them one day. I liked catching up with Puffy, she was the mother figure everyone deserved.

"Thora, letter!" I heard and I opened the Cabin door to Ranboo handing me a letter, "It's from Tubbo, he wanted me to deliver it for you."

I thanked him and opened it up.

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 26ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ,

ꜱɴᴏᴡᴄʜᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴᴜᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴜɴᴄʜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡᴄʜᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 26ᴛʜ. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴋᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ. ꜱɴᴏᴡᴄʜᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘꜱᴀ 10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴋᴇ ꜱᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡᴄʜᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 26ᴛʜ!

-ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ.

A nuke launch? What in the hell.