ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 76 - 𝔅𝔲𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

ɪ ꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅʟʏ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.

"What I always say is that people will root for you, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." Quackity said and I sat down as I watched the two talk like old friends. Perhaps what I told Tubbo back in the outpost actually worked.

Tubbo talked about having a purpose and something to do. It was quite sad to feel like you belonged nowhere and have nothing to stick to, and I was somewhat happy he was comfortable and happy to work in the diner and making burgers. I was glad they were friends again, we could all use some friends.

"Come on Thora..." Quackity said and I realised I had blacked out into my own mind prison. I stood up and we made it to the outpost Tubbo made. Quackity offered to make the Cookie Outpost part of Las Nevadas. Tubbo was reluctant, but was happy if he still had ownership. Quackity prompted to make it official by signing a contract, but Tubbo wanted to sign it on the Needle. We walked back, and I sighed. I was just following with no idea of what was going on.

We got to the Needle and we all went up the pressure water lift and looked over the balcony. I zoned back into their conversation at the mention of Technoblade.

"To be honest, I haven't seen much of Technoblade, I've seen barely anything of anyone." Tubbo said, and I wasn't that bothered, its not like Techno went out of his way to see Tubbo, "I've been kind of isolated."

Quackity handed a book over to Tubbo and Tubbo read it before signing it and handing it back. I watched them calmly, they were much more mature and Quackity was more of a big brother type figure and I liked his change. The topic changed and they began talking about L'Manburg.

"It's a bit sad recently, a week ago was the 2 year anniversary and to see what its become is upsetting." Tubbo said and I agreed, even though I blew it up.

Tubbo went to leave and I stayed behind to try and catch up on what I've missed. We waved goodbye to Tubbo before Quackity stood beside me and rested his arms of the glass that made up the balcony. We stood in silence as we looked over the glowing and magically lit up Las Nevadas.

"Have you made your decision?" He asked, his voice hoarse and quiet.

"No, I haven't. Seems like Las Nevadas has been quite busy lately..." I said and Quackity scoffed as if what I said was an understatement, "What's happened?"

"Come on, I'll explain it while walking..." Quackity said and we turned around and made our way down to the bottom of the Needle, "Basically, like maybe a week ago, Wilbur and Ranboo blew up parts of the restaurant. I rebuilt them, can you see the green glass windows?"

"Yeah, and I saw the fish tank in the corner before. Salmon? Really?" I chuckled and he smiled and shrugged as we walked closer.

"Will told me about the burger van before and yeah, now we have 'friendly competition' but we all know Wilbur doesn't see it as that." Quackity said sourly, and I nodded confused.

"So basically, you and Wilbur are now competing for the best burgers..." I said and he nodded, and now Tubbo and Ranboo were in competition to and no one knows that they are married. That's got to be a little bit awkward.

"Okay...Well, seems like there was a lot to catch up on and yet im already caught up." I said as I sat down in one of the booths again.

"Yeah, just the usual with Wilbur. Anyway, how have you been Thora? You okay?" Quackity asked and I knew he was referring to the last time we spoke and what happened a few minutes ago.