ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3 - ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴ ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

After a few more battles for Tommy's discs back, and trying to further protect L'Manburg, Wilbur felt the need to hold an election for the President of L'Manburg. We did have one period of quietness when everyone came together to build up the Holy land and the Church Prime.

The election was set pretty straight- Wilbur and Tommy were dead set on having an election and rigging it so they would win and be the only party in the election. I was highly concerned about the suggestion.

"Wilbur, why you even running a election if there's only going to be 1 party and you're already President?" I asked while Wilbur sat in the camarvan.

"Because that's what countries do Thora. They hold elections every few years to have a new president...well, if anyone runs." Wilbur replied.

I looked at Wilbur; took a good long look at him. Over the course of a few months, he had changed. His hair was slightly more white at the front, and few more wrinkles after all he was like a 28 year old father. His clothes further tattered despite him constantly trying to iron them out with his hands. He was always curious now, always looking through corners and small gaps for something no one else was aware of.

Tommy and I made another book for Wilbur and decided to write down our own little Electoral Ballot. I gave Tommy the feather pen, and we lay on a hill trying to come up with ideas for what we should write in the electoral ballot.

"Have you guys seen Wilbur?" Tubbo shouted towards us as he came up the hill. We looked at him, and shook our heads. Tubbo rolled his eyes, turned around to slowly make his way down the hill again.

"Hey Tommy, watch this." I said as I threw a big rock at Tubbo's feet and he ended up stepping on it and rolling down majority of the hill. We laughed loud and when Tubbo managed to stand up and gain balance he put his middle finger up at us which made us laugh harder. While we were trying to calm down, Tommy began writing but the tears of laugher obscured his vision.

ᴱˡᵉᶜᵗᵒʳᵃˡ ᴮᵃˡˡᵉᵗ⁻ Qᴼᴬᶠᴳᵉⁱⁿ: ᵒⁱˢᵘᵍᶠⁿ ¹⁰⁹²⁸⁹³⁷ ᵀʰᵉ ᵗⁱʳᵈ ᵒᶠ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ᵗʷᵒᵒ ᵗʷᵒᵒ. ᴱˡᵉᶜˢʰᵘᵇⁿ ᴶᵘᴶᵘᵐᵖᵉʳ. ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳ ᴱᴶᵘᵐᵖᵉʳ ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳ. ᴮᵉˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ᵀʰᵉ ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗ. ᵀʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵀʰᵉ ᴮʳᵉᵃˢᵗ ᴮʳᵉᵃˢᵗ ᴮʳᵉᵃˢᵗ ᴮʳᵉᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵗ. ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳ ᴾʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵖʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ ʳᵉᵒᵘⁱⁿᵈ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐ⁸ ᵀᵒᵐᵐʸ.

After Tommy had managed to finish writing, he handed me the pen and tried to stop the little giggles which escaped.

"We need some terms on why people should vote for us." Tommy said, as he handed me the book.

"You mean when you and Wilbur run?" I said, I didn't mean for it to come out so aggressively but Tommy looked at me with a small frown, "I just don't understand why you would run the risk of an election when Wilbur is already president..."

"I don't know, but its fun. Plus, Wilbur has rigged it so we'll win." Tommy said with a smile, he saw this as a game and I couldn't blame him. He was young, and Wilbur was also treating this like a game.

I picked up the pen and we spent an hour figuring out what we should put. We laughed and made jokes about the policies we made and I think we were quite happy with them.

1. 𝔚𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯.

2. 𝔗𝔲𝔟𝔟𝔬

3. 𝔚𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔖𝔞𝔭𝔫𝔞𝔭. 𝔚𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱. ℌ𝔢'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤.