ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 28 - 𝔇𝔬𝔬𝔪𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶.

7ᴘᴍ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ.

Dream had come to our cabin an hour early, and suggested we get moving quickly in order to have the element of surprise considering we were very outnumbered. The 3 of us, agreed as we hurriedly got a move on and sorted out all the things we would need. We then agreed on a final plan: Techno would be fighting the war on the ground for twenty minutes while Dream built Redstone machines. Phil wanted to join in the plan, but Techno didn't want Phil to die for his grudge against L'Manburg. Phil said that he also had a grudge against L'Manburg, and they decided that Phil would be aiding Techno in spawning withers.

We got moving, all the heavy things making me trail slightly behind in. Dream stopped and surprisingly took two of my weapons and carried them for me. We walked to the Nether and as soon as we came through the portal, Techno and Phil went under the community house to get the Hound Army. Dream and I made our way to the obsidian grid he made above L'Manburg. I didn't realise it was that big when I stood atop of it, and I it took my breath away.

Standing above L'Manburg made my legs weak, we were high up right now.

"Come on, you need to help me before Techno gets here." Dream said as we pushed against the wind towards a machine which needed red stone. I held up my hand so I could walk towards him without the wind making me tear up. I looked down at the red stone, and I didn't understand anything. Dream was messing with the machine for a few minutes and I watched as his fingers worked tirelessly.

"Dream what do I need to do?" I asked, in a rush. I looked down below and I saw a few people wandering around but no Techno just yet.

"I just need you to pass a few things..." Dream muttered while he worked with the redstone. I did as I was told and past him things when he needed them, and I kept an eye out for Technoblade. The sky eventually darkened as the clock nearly struck half 7, Techno was casually walking through L'Manburg with a army of dogs. I couldn't express how many were trying to keep up, and how many were surrounding his feet.

"Jesus, did you know he had this many dogs?" I asked. Dream took his eyes off the redstone and looked down, his eyes widened.

"No, but he said he was going to splash invis on them so I don't even think that's all of them..."

I looked below as Phil got higher ground so he could freely spawn the withers, and Technoblade took his chances at shouting and trying to gain attraction to distract from Dream and I being up here. I was going to go down from here when Dream was set and help the others, I looked at the water below. That's how I would get down.

"Okay, im going to set of two to see if it works, if it does, you can go down." Dream said, I watched as he pressed a small wooden button and then two TNT were falling towards L'Manburg ready to blow up. When they did, I set off and ran towards the body of water below the grid. I didn't hesitate as I jumped.

The water was cold and dark, and when my body got over the initial freeze, I started to make my way to the surface. The armour and weapons which I had on me made it a lot harder to swim up but I eventually made it above the surface. I breathed in heavily and swam to the closest edge which I could let myself up on. Once I was on the ledge, I looked at the commotion.

People were getting attacked and people were fighting off Techno's invisible dogs. I knew there was going to be a lot of casualties. I got some potions from my waist band and splashed them on myself, in the distance I saw Techno do the same thing. I took out my sword ᴅᴀᴡɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ and kept a close eye on my axe ᴠɪꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ. Then I went to battle.

Techno and I's plan was to mainly target the weaker ones of L'Manburg while the dogs were distracting and attacking more powerful members, it allowed us to buy more time for Dream up top who still needed to sort out all the other machines up above. I saw Techno was going after Sapnap and Ponk so I turned to Jack Manifold who was in iron armour. I didn't go to hard on him. My main aim wasn't to kill anybody, Techno could do that if he wanted.