ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 33 - 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔟𝔶𝔢.

ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴜɴᴢ.

I remember visiting L'Canyon to to keep an eye on the vines, and in 2 days they had got bigger and spread more. I even noticed someone walking down with them under the glass but I couldn't make out who it was. Then Punz came up to me, in his full Netherite and weapons, but he wasn't looking to hurt me. Instead we had quite a nice conversation.

"Hello Thora, how are you?" He asked, his blonde hair sticking out under the shimmering helmet.

"Im good Punz, have you noticed these red vines under here?" I said pointing below our feet. Punz looked closely to the crater and squinted hard.

"The red things, I saw a few around the server but everyone is destroying them." He nodded as he looked back at me. They've came up to the surface?

"Do you know where it's coming from?" I asked but he shook his head. I wasn't sure if he actually cared or not, "Okay, what did you need?"

"You know how Tommy and Tubbo are going to get the discs back tomorrow? Everyone is tired of Dream's games, we're going to protect Tommy and Tubbo. Also, Tommy kind of left me a message."

"What do you mean protect? Dream said that they had to go alone?" I questioned.

"I know where Dream is taking them, he showed me. He believes im on his side but im not." Punz said, and I didn't believe him.

It just didn't made sense, everything that has happened which involves Dream has happened because he wanted it to happen. Dream is smart enough to not trust Punz if Punz had something against Dream, I didn't like it. Yet, Dream was ultimately human and he has made mistakes in the past...I also said I would protect Tubbo and Tommy.

"Okay, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Dream is going to take Tommy and Tubbo to this place but he only showed me the Nether portal to it. Everyone who arrives tomorrow to show off Tommy and Tubbo will go together to save them in the next few hours. Dream is meeting them some place far away I think, then tricking them into whatever is in the Portal. You have to be ready okay, I don't know how powerful Dream will be." Punz explained. I nodded, if I needed, I could take Techno's things. He is still hibernating.

~~~~~~~

It was currently 9pm at night, and everyone had got together to see Tommy and Tubbo walk along the prime path and towards the community house. I had met up with everyone and talked to the people who I hadn't seen in months. It was a nice reunion between everyone, as we were all on civil terms and fighting for the right thing all together. I was overcome with emotions, proud of everyone who had realised Dream was the problem on the server. I shared hugs with Ranboo and Ponk who were happy to see me the most, although I never talked to Ponk much. I also talked to Captain Puffy since I never really had a conversation with her.

We eventually saw Tommy and Tubbo in the distance talking to each other till they came up to Bad and started talking to him. They were in full shimmering Netherite armour and Tommy was carrying Technoblade's axe of Peace. Tears came to my eyes, it was like watching your younger brothers going off to war. I hit me that this could potentially be there last time walking the earth.

After they talked to Badboyhalo, they moved on to talk to Ranboo who was standing outside the doors of the ice-cream shop. I was one of the last ones, I wanted to give Tommy a little something so I thought I could wait till last. Tommy walked past HBomb really quick and then talked to Antfrost. I could see in the distance, Tubbo was laughing at Tommy's funny remark. From Antfrost, Tommy turned to Captain Puffy; then to Callahan and then Niki, then to Ponk and eventually they came to Sam.